Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Smart guy?

You are the one advocating to give touches to a guy averaging .5 YPC because a deep-seated need to protect the head coach from his idiotic decision not to play Aaron Jones.

When did I advocate for Williams? I'll wait....

Never mind, you got nothing except a terrible argument.

Only things to care about with this team is that there are no significant injuries to key players. This is a lost season. Last thing we need is for injuries to seep into next year by having guys rehabbing from ACL injuries etc. Just get through this last month unscathed

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Is his future at safety?

Just need to let him get comfortable at Corner. We knew coming in that he was going to be under-devleoped in a lot of aspects. He was supposed to be in a battle with Davon House for the #4 CB spot, and now he's the undisputed #2.

Just ugly 

Just now, jontat83 said:

Got to move on from Bulaga:

I just don't understand this logic.  Sorry.  If we were strapped for cap space, yeah, cut him and make some room.  We're not.  So why wouldn't you keep someone who is a really good player and hope they're healthy?  You're losing nothing if you're wrong on keeping him, you're losing a really good player if you're wrong on him being able to stay healthy.

The logic isn't there. 

Archived