Game 12: Browns @ Texans; the Browns Superbowl.

Kiwibrown

get on that poll.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Baker is...

• GOATy
    • good.
    • Hornbybrown
    • the best thing from texas
    • QB1 (of the nfl)
  2. 2. Browns go to Texas and

• kick name and take ***
    • just win baby
    • Houstans texas wins (refs)
    • hornby2
  3. 3. Who wins NFL rookie of the week this is

• Baker
    • Ward
    • Corbett
    • Chubb
    • chad
    • Callway (he is due)
    • Avery (also due
    • Simeon Thomas
    • kiwi
    • Desmond harrison

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

To be fair, Greg has done a really phenomenal job since the coaching change.

That’s what happens when you don’t ask OL to block for 4 seconds for absurdly slow developing pass plays.

Ive been saying adamantly for the last couple years our OL is fine if you run an appropriate offense and give them some help (get rid of the ball, use TE’s and RB’s to chip, minimize what you ask them to do, etc.)

9 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

As I said during the game, I was quiet this week because I just felt this game coming.

This doesn’t harm us. We are a young team on the rise we will have days like this.

Takes our playoff chances from 20% to 1%

Yes, Gregggg has done decent since the coaching change. With that said, the coaching bar was so low under Hue. A 5 always looks better next to a group of 1s and 2s than 7s and 8s. We’ve been capable of being around a .500 or better team were not for an anvil of a HC. 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Yes, Gregggg has done decent since the coaching change. With that said, the coaching bar was so low under Hue. A 5 always looks better next to a group of 1s and 2s than 7s and 8s. We’ve been capable of being around a .500 or better team were not for an anvil of a HC. 

Team doesn't have the talent to win. 

give Hue an awesome oline, great runningbacks, top 2  wr and two other excellent WR an uber athletic TE and you get an above average offense and a poor performance in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I Iike Gregg as a HC but the game passed him by as a DC. His over blitzing and zone blitzes constantly put us in a bad position. 

Also doesn't seem to understand that you have to protect the middle of the field on passing downs.

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Also doesn't seem to understand that you have to protect the middle of the field on passing downs.

Because he’s blitzing MLBs. It’s really infuriating. I wish we had someone like Jim Schwartz who only rushes 4 and won’t blitz. A few pressers and sacks here and there aren’t worth the 3rd down conversions given up. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because he’s blitzing MLBs. It’s really infuriating. I wish we had someone like Jim Schwartz who only rushes 4 and won’t blitz. A few pressers and sacks here and there aren’t worth the 3rd down conversions given up. 

Yes, the 3rd down conversions, especially the long ones, were very disappointing today.

That's as much or more coaching as it is the players.

Archived