GB's and Slappers: Saints at Dallas

HDsportsfan

GB: The whole defense (minus RG) Zeke for always running hard and leaning forward.

Lewis gets a gold star.

Jockstraps: Refs Although the bad calls were bad in both direction it seems we did have a few more.

I'm not going to give Dak one. However, there could be a case made for it. I mean 24/28 doesn't feel right.

Game Balls:

The entire Defense - Wow. Just. WOW. Holding the Saints to 10 points, seven of which were due to some bonehead penalties and an offensive PI non-call in the end zone.

Zeke - Scored the only TD for us. Very solid game.

Jaylon Smith - Good God is he a special player.

LVE - You know what I just said about Jaylon Smith? LVE is playing that much better. He and Smith are going to be so much fun to watch for the next many years. This kid is a stud.

Slappers:

Quincy - He took WAY too many sacks, had zero pocket awareness, and has now set an NFL record for fumbles from a QB due to his inability to get a feel for a pass rush. We cannot win with a hot/cold QB.

Scott Linehan - Holy Christ, could your play calling make any less sense or be any more inconsistent? Continuously running into an 8 and 9 man front doesn’t work. Stretch plays, brainiac.

The Clapper - When the refs make terrible calls or miss them entirely, it helps to show a little emotion and yell at them for screwing things up. I rarely blame refs in games, but they nearly cost us the game because of blown calls, and you just stood there clapping.

Tale of two halves for Dak in this game. I was pumped about how he looked in the first half. That was 2016 Dak. 2nd half Dak was honestly pretty atrocious and if not for an insanely great game on defense he probably would have cost the team the game.

GB:

Jaylon Smith - Dude is VIOLENT and a incredible athlete. He is all the way back.

LVE and the rest of the defense (sans 1 player) - LVE is a elite athlete and flashes every game, as a rookie lol. Just incredible, he's right up there with Jaylon.

Demarcus Lawrence - PAY THE MAN!!! He's definitely one of the leaders on the defense and backed up his talk.

Zeke - I don't know where this offense would be without him producing at a high level each week.

SL:

Randy Gregory - He is weak minded and should be cut.   

JG - Coaches scared almost every game. Had a chance to score more points before half.

Dak - Misses a wide open WR. That was a easy TD. Then 2 fumbles smh.

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

GB: 

Defense. Outstanding game. 

Jock:

Refs. NFL has big problem here. They were atrocious all around. 

As I posted, I rarely call out the refs for much, but this crew was TERRIBLE tonight. They flagged Gregory for a nonexistent neutral zone infraction. The Saints TD was offensive PI that wasn’t called. The facemask against Quincy. The non-call for helmet to helmet against Jaylon Smith. The offensive PI non-call on Michael Thomas against Awuzie. Seriously, they were terrible from start to finish for both teams.

Oh, and the phantom holding call against Eli Apple. (The first penalty on him. The second one was legit)

30 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Gameballs: Jaylon, LVE, Tank! All played their hearts out tonight

Garrett 🤢 Out coached Payton lmfao

Slappers: Dak and Gregory! Both tried to hand this game away with penalties and turnovers

Payton outcoached Payton. JG tried to outcoach himself but was again outcoached. So if anything JG is still the worst coach.

Archived