Best Landing Spots for Kareem Hunt?

BayRaider

3 hours ago, Shake said:

My post was meant to come across as an exaggeration. I couldn't help myself when you *seemingly* tried labeling the "woman" as a victim (I apologise if that wasn't your intent). Both her and Kareem were aggressors in this ****show.

They both failed to display any sort of reasoning or maturity as seen on camera, and unfortunately we'll never know what they were actually fighting about because zero audio. All we have is a video of two allegedly drunk morons.

Also, apparently, they're both compulsive liars. Kareem lied to the Chiefs, and the girl lied to the police (their questioning can be viewed by all on youtube). So we know for a fact that

1 - they're both idiots and

2 - they're both liars. 

As for the point I'm actually trying to make about this hot mess- maybe lets stop automatically crucifying the person that has a penis. It's getting old.

Oh I just realized you are a different person, my bad. Point still stands, though.

And we just found our resident MGTOW guy. Doing everything in his power to defend the guy or, at the very least, lay at least half the blame on the woman.  xD9_9

If she didn't put her hands on him, he needs to keep his hands off of her. It's really that simple. 

ANYWAY: I think if he makes it past the Raiders and Jets he might actually fall to the Eagles. Which would be terrible news for the NFC. Hunt and Wentz in the backfield, with a very good coach on the sideline, would be filthy.

10 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

And we just found our resident MGTOW guy. Doing everything in his power to defend the guy or, at the very least, lay at least half the blame on the woman.  xD9_9

If she didn't put her hands on him, he needs to keep his hands off of her. It's really that simple. 

But she did put her hands on him.  Instead of insulting somebody, check the facts.  They were both in the wrong.  There is a reason why the prosecutors decided not to file charges.

Hunt shouldnt put.his hands on anybody, he made a very bad decision.  But this "woman" is far from blameless here.

7 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

But she did put her hands on him.  Instead of insulting somebody, check the facts.  They were both in the wrong.  There is a reason why the prosecutors decided not to file charges.

Hunt shouldnt put.his hands on anybody, he made a very bad decision.  But this "woman" is far from blameless here.

That must have been off camera, huh?

And is MGTOW an insult??? 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Oakland should pounce on trying to land him.

I said the same thing. But I am wondering how leary they would be to take him in and move him to, of all places, Las vegas. He might not be emotionally/mentally mature enough to handle living in Sin City.

At least if I was the brass, it would be a concern. Then again, if he screws up you just release him. You didn't spend a 1st round pick on the guy. You picked him up off waivers. Other than having to weather what I imagine would be minimal backlash, its really kind of a risk free bet. In Vegas, you take those kinds of bets.

1 minute ago, Non-Issue said:

That must have been off camera.

And is MGTOW an insult??? 

You used it as a pejorative.  That's an insult.  And no her slapping him and pushing him is on camera, and is in clear view.  Maybe you watched an edited version.  We also have no idea what happened in the hotel room that led to them kicking her out.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

You used it as a pejorative.  That's an insult.  And no her slapping him and pushing him is on camera, and is in clear view.  Maybe you watched an edited version.  We also have no idea what happened in the hotel room that led to them kicking her out.

I didn't use it as a pejorative. I used it as an identifier. 

And the only kicking and pushing I see from her is AFTER he shoved her. Like I said, if she didn't put her hands on him, he needs to keep his hands off her. Once he put his hands on her, he was in the wrong. Her retaliating means nothing to me. It certainly doesn't tell me she was in the wrong. And I would say the same thing if the roles were reversed. If she shoved or slapped him and he launched her in retaliation the first thing I would have said was, "She should have kept her hands to herself.|

This is not a "both sides are just as guilty" scenario. This is a "Dude lost his temper and did something stupid" scenario.

And that is all I am going to say. I dont want to be part of the reason this thread  gets locked.

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

There is no new evidence. Cops had the evidence back in February.

And the Chiefs didn't knew about it?! Seems doubtful (that they didn't), to say the least.

And according to Rappaport, the investigating agents didn't watch the tape, so maybe it isn't closed after all.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000994219/article/kareem-hunt-faces-more-than-baseline-sixgame-suspension

A league source said the NFL asked the hotel for it twice and was told the hotel would only release it to law enforcement. There was a public records request in June that included the body cam footage and 911 calls, but not the tape.

The league also asked Cleveland police for it and were told they didn't have it.

According to sergeant and public information officer Jennifer Ciaccia of the Cleveland Police Department, she doesn't believe anyone with the department saw the video, either. Officers filed two police reports, but the video was not part of the investigation file.

It was a misdemeanor case, she said, and detectives don't follow up as they do with felonies. In other words, detectives didn't go back for the video. They referred victims to the city prosecutor to file charges.

The victims have not yet filed charges. The statute of limitations does allow victims to still file charges in the wake of t

he videos, but Monday is the earliest that can happen, Ciaccia said.

I'd be very suprised if K-Hunt isn't getting claimed by a NFL team, and frankly, by 5+ teams.

The news that keeps coming out just keeps reinforcing the notion that the NFL & KC didn't come close to doing a thorough investigation.   I mean, you'd think they'd interview the people involved in an open investigation, right?   Well, nope.   

K-Hunt deserves a penalty, but teams are likely going to take a chance on the claim, given what is coming out - it's not damning K-Hunt more, but the league - and I'd suspect teams will see right through that.

37 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I'd be very suprised if K-Hunt isn't getting claimed by a NFL team, and frankly, by 5+ teams.

The news that keeps coming out just keeps reinforcing the notion that the NFL & KC didn't come close to doing a thorough investigation.   I mean, you'd think they'd interview the people involved in an open investigation, right?   Well, nope.   

K-Hunt deserves a penalty, but teams are likely going to take a chance on the claim, given what is coming out - it's not damning K-Hunt more, but the league - and I'd suspect teams will see right through that.

''One option Hunt is considering is serving a potential NFL suspension as soon as possible, sources say. Basically, he would admit wrongdoing and likely serve six or more games rather than remain on the Commissioner Exempt List.''

this seems like a no-brainer, right?

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

''One option Hunt is considering is serving a potential NFL suspension as soon as possible, sources say. Basically, he would admit wrongdoing and likely serve six or more games rather than remain on the Commissioner Exempt List.''

this seems like a no-brainer, right?

You would think so, but brains clearly aren't his forte. 

Archived