Allegiant Stadium Thread (Home of the Las Vegas Raiders)

RaidersAreOne

On 5/1/2019 at 11:05 AM, Shanedorf said:

hitting an epic buffet before the game....that works

Having visited Vegas earlier this year, I have to say, I was not impressed with the vast majority of the buffets. Seems like more hype, or people just don't know what a good buffet actually is.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:23 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Having visited Vegas earlier this year, I have to say, I was not impressed with the vast majority of the buffets. Seems like more hype, or people just don't know what a good buffet actually is.

Some of those Vegas buffets cost like $30 to $50 per PERSON. It's insane. 

Edited by Drained

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

That looks sooooo dope. I'm sad I'm not going to see it this year though. No way I'm traveling to that state...... or anywhere for that matter.

Next year though, it's on!!

Same here my man. I was watching the Hangover last night and couldn't be happier knowing our team is calling Vegas home. The amount of money this team is going to rake in vs. our time in Oakland is going to be obscene.

Did you catch this from the other day? Check out what Penn and then Murray had to say haha. Murray is choked the Raider teams he played for didn't have these new facilities. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Same here my man. I was watching the Hangover last night and couldn't be happier knowing our team is calling Vegas home. The amount of money this team is going to rake in vs. our time in Oakland is going to be obscene.

Did you catch this from the other day? Check out what Penn and then Murray had to say haha. Murray is choked the Raider teams he played for didn't have these new facilities. 

Looks so good. I don't see any interviews though. Just the video. Regardless, it looks so good. 

On 6/30/2020 at 10:51 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Why is there a thread for a stadium and more importantly, why is it 14 pages?

Because there isnt much going on right now in the NFL.  Plus these two new stadiums are both going to be amazing, I like seeing the updates on both stadiums.  

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

MetLife should be ashamed they built that hunk of junk while these new stadiums have been amazing. Raiders, Falcons, Cowboys, Rams and Vikings have gotten some amazing stadiums. 

The fact you didn't mention the Chargers made me lol. No one cares about them.....

• Like 2