BDL 2018 Week 13: Orlando Ospreys @ Seoul Dragons

Whicker

Orlando Ospreys @ Seoul Dragons  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Orlando Ospreys
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2018 at 05:00 PM

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

When I read cover 2, I don't expect that defense to be in cover 2 the entire game nor do I view them in the two deep spots the entire game.  To cover every single formation would take a play book which I don't expect to read something that detailed nor would I attempt to write something that detailed.

I did list Eddie Jackson assigned to Kelce w/ support from Davis.

I'll make this more clear in the future.

Thanks.

Yep.  Just a clarifying thing cause it was back to back which caused the confusion in my brain.  Even if you go Davis or Jackson based on play call, I'd likely understand it better 

19 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@TedLavie 

Just read AJ Green was placed on IR after going down in the first quarter.  Tough break man, especially with Williams limited this week and Coutee not suiting up.  Receivers were hit hard this week with injuries, hoping that they get healthy for the final regular season game.

It's ok though. With Davis on Kelce, he will be targeted on 100% of the plays. No need for other receivers

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Orlando just has more firepower in this shootout (31-28) Seoul puts up a good fight and Kelce I'd expect crosses 150+ yards in this one given Orlando's LBs are kinda trash even if Wagner is pretty good.

My linebackers are trash?  Really...didn't see that comment coming.

10 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Your coverage linebackers are, Josa+Watt+Matthews all form hell of a pass rushing LB corps.

Actually, yes I am...haha

The outside backers in a 34 typically don't man up on a player but are put in zone because yes they aren't elite coverage guys, their pass rush and run stuffer types.  

My coverage linebackers if put in that situation would be Bobby WagnerFred Warner and Demario Davis.

13 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Actually, yes I am...haha

The outside backers in a 34 typically don't man up on a player but are put in zone because yes they aren't elite coverage guys, their pass rush and run stuffer types.  

My coverage linebackers if put in that situation would be Bobby WagnerFred Warner and Demario Davis.

Thanks for saying the obvious mate, chargers have run a 3-4 defense for most of this decade but it's always nice to be reminded of the basics. 

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Thanks for saying the obvious mate, chargers have run a 3-4 defense for most of this decade but it's always nice to be reminded of the basics. 

Any time mate.  

Look man you called my linebackers trash.  Did you expect me to agree with you?  You also listed my coverage linebackers by naming my pass rushers.  One has to think you might be drinking.

Seoul can make this game competitive. They have an excellent defensive line. I think they will score some points as they are respectable protecting Matt Ryan. I can see TY Hilton having plenty of success.

The offense for Orlando is significant. They can get plenty of points and have some weapons to be accounted for. I see Slay having a degree of success limiting targets but I don’t think they can handle the passing offense unless McCoy and Atkins win a lot of reps. 

Very good game. I would trust Rivers to get more points than Ryan. 

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Any time mate.  

Look man you called my linebackers trash.  Did you expect me to agree with you?  You also listed my coverage linebackers by naming my pass rushers.  One has to think you might be drinking.

Nah I didn't. I listed your pass rushing LBs after calling your coverage LBs trash, you would be correct in thinking that.

Archived