BDL 2018 Week 13: Orlando Ospreys @ Seoul Dragons

Whicker

Orlando Ospreys @ Seoul Dragons  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Orlando Ospreys
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2018 at 05:00 PM

40 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Orlando is the better team. I'm not a fan of Seoul's secondary outside of Slay and their running game is still poor to me. Orlando's secondary keeps Seoul's weapons contained more than Seoul can contain Orlando.

Meh my secondary is pretty good. I ask Desir to do more than he does IRL so I accept the scepticism. But Kendall Fuller and Justin Reid are both having solid years in a role a bit similar to what I'm asking so I don't get it. 

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Meh my secondary is pretty good. I ask Desir to do more than he does IRL so I accept the scepticism. But Kendall Fuller and Justin Reid are both having solid years in a role a bit similar to what I'm asking so I don't get it. 

Fuller gets a little overlooked cause he's on KC and they allow gaggles of points 

Reid confuses the hell out of me he'll look great for 4 plays then do something so dumb I go what the hell was that 

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Fuller gets a little overlooked cause he's on KC and they allow gaggles of points 

Reid confuses the hell out of me he'll look great for 4 plays then do something so dumb I go what the hell was that 

Yeah Fuller (and Steven Nelson) have been solid this year. Even Scandrick isn't that bad. The huge issue for KC is linebackers and safeties.

So my army of 2 healthy receivers didn't convince anyone? Shocked. I almost voted for Orlando haha. GG @ny92mike

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I could say the same about my secondary tbh

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Despite Mike confusing the hell out of me I'm gonna go there.  Not sure why Davis stays on for passing downs instead of Wagner but that's another story 

Mike has an elite team but does some interesting stuff on a weekly basis.

8 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Yeah Fuller (and Steven Nelson) have been solid this year. Even Scandrick isn't that bad. The huge issue for KC is linebackers and safeties.

So my army of 2 healthy receivers didn't convince anyone? Shocked. I almost voted for Orlando haha. GG @ny92mike

Thanks man.

Those injuries to your receivers was bad luck man.

Archived