MNF - Philly v Washington GDT

ET80

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

What's sad is Booger's not going to last as a color commentator because he, consciously or not, refuses to carry water for the league's ring-around-the-rosy nepotism.

He's making salient points and Witten and the other guy are just toeing that line and toeing that line.

yeah get rid of whitten and move booger to booth and instant improvement and save money

What's sad is Booger's not going to last as a color commentator because he, consciously or not, refuses to carry water for the league's ring-around-the-rosy nepotism.

He's making salient points and Witten and the other guy are just toeing that line and toeing that line.

Booger has been the one part of the MNF team I have enjoyed.  

Hipefully theyll at least let him go back to doing college games. I agree tho. It's nice that someone tells it like it is and does his takes without bias.

I would hate tho cuz i think he's a great in depth commentator

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Screw Aaron Donald. Cox would get so much more respect if he wasn’t coming up  same time as that freak. Media can only praise so many interior linemen at once.

Aaron Donald is the Usain Bolt of DTs.

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:
3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You're joking right? Your Bears would NEVER EVER do such a thing vs say GB if ever up by 14. 

Gotcha!👍

I wouldnt.  I d be cheering my teams success not worried about whether the opponent is good or not

It's a Division For? Numerous Fan bases do exactly that. Including I'll bet , your beloved Bears Fans at home, in a Win vs a hated rival.

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I agree with the sentiment here. But if Booger doesn't last a commentator it is not only because of this.

Well, I mean, they'll likely (since he's on an ABC/ESPN contract) cycle him to a "studio" gig where they'll pair him in on segments with someone like a Tedy Bruschi or someone similar who will just bull their way and talk over him if necessary.  Can't remember if it was Heath Evans that was in a similar situation (I don't think it was Heath, but he's who is coming to mind for some reason) and they did exactly that with him - just basically had Merrill Hoge absolutely bulldoze him in what were supposed to be shared segments.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

It's a Division For? Numerous Fan bases do exactly that. Including I'll bet , your beloved Bears Fans at home, in a Win vs a hated rival.

i know the packers chant the bears still suck and i like it :)

its fun for the fans.

not disrespectful like cheering an injury or anything

Archived