Ohio State Buckeyes: The Urban Era is Over

OttoGrahamsGhost

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Oh stop. All of college football is targeted. It’s the most corrupt sport in the country. 

After all of the NCAA Basketball allegations and FBI wiretaps where guys are KNOWN with evidence to get 6 figure salaries instead of there just being smoke/hearsay, I'd say that basketball is hard to argue against.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

What was with the agenda against him? I guess I’m not in on all the Drama. Just seemed like everyone outside of Ohio st was out to get him.

didnt fire an accused domestic abuser as soon as he should have /potentially covered up stuff

didnt follow it tbh but thats the gist i got

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

After all of the NCAA Basketball allegations and FBI wiretaps where guys are KNOWN with evidence to get 6 figure salaries instead of there just being smoke/hearsay, I'd say that basketball is hard to argue against.

Sure I can get with that. My point is more so take the Scarlett and gray glasses off. All of college sports are targeted. USC got caught. So did pen state and auburn. At least Ohio state didn’t have to vacate a national championship or get the death penalty like some. 

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sure I can get with that. My point is more so take the Scarlett and gray glasses off. All of college sports are targeted. USC got caught. So did pen state and auburn. At least Ohio state didn’t have to vacate a national championship or get the death penalty like some. 

Oh, I totally agree. I think that NCAA athletics and corruption are rampant. I also think that the NCAA is wary to investigate because their entire system will come crashing down in the public eye. It's very corrupt pretty much everywhere.

I am not optimistic for Ryan Day. I have had the privilege of listening to him talk and he doesn't seem like much of a leader. Stood out in a bad way during a weekend of listening to alpha leaders speak. 

Hopefully Matt Campbell stays at Iowa State long enough to be available when Day starts to sink this ship.

Could be wrong I suppose. Have been before but I am not exactly exciting about him taking over.

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I am not optimistic for Ryan Day. I have had the privilege of listening to him talk and he doesn't seem like much of a leader. Stood out in a bad way during a weekend of listening to alpha leaders speak. 

Hopefully Matt Campbell stays at Iowa State long enough to be available when Day starts to sink this ship.

Could be wrong I suppose. Have been before but I am not exactly exciting about him taking over.

Recruiting is all that matters in college anymore.

Archived