Big Ten Targeting OU & Texas for 2024-2025 Expansion

Danger

56 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I say kick Penn State & Michigan out, and bring them in.

But just my opinion 

It would be great if michigan went independent. Could bring miami, lsu, stanford or georgia to the big house instead of being stuck with rutgers or indiana every year........

25 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Cant see OSU wanting to allow football competition into the conference. Theyre likely to bail and join the ACC Coastal if they had to actually play someone during the season.

Yet in 2016-2017 they intentionally scheduled OU home and away.

In 05-06 they scheduled UT home and away.

They play TCU this year and next year.

But you guys have fun scheduling Louisiana Lafayette. They were the best team in your state a few years ago.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

But you guys have fun scheduling Louisiana Lafayette. They were the best team in your state a few years ago.

I really think he was kidding........ at least I hope. Either that or he just doesn't pay attention to anything... at all.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TCU? Impressive.

Just strait up cupcaking the season because the only goal is to roll into the playoffs fresh. While others are beat to crap playing actual competition.

You can say whatever you want about U LaLa best in state some random year. But LSU arnt cowards. Play anyone. Past 2 coaches have made that clear. Well schedule anyone. Miami Oregon Wisconsin and all stepped up recently. What does OSU do? They call up some creampuff, pay them a million to beat them. LSU is left at the LAST MINUTE with an open spot so have to pay McNeese St to play, Because most teams are too scared to pick up the phone and slot that game.

Next year. Ranked Texas, Ranked Utah St. But you have fun with that 5th place team that went 4-5 in the B12.

16 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

TCU? Impressive.

Just strait up cupcaking the season because the only goal is to roll into the playoffs fresh. While others are beat to crap playing actual competition.

You can say whatever you want about U LaLa best in state some random year. But LSU arnt cowards. Play anyone. Past 2 coaches have made that clear. Well schedule anyone. Miami Oregon Wisconsin and all stepped up recently. What does OSU do? They call up some creampuff, pay them a million to beat them. LSU is left at the LAST MINUTE with an open spot so have to pay McNeese St to play, Because most teams are too scared to pick up the phone and slot that game.

Next year. Ranked Texas, Ranked Utah St. But you have fun with that 5th place team that went 4-5 in the B12.

Next year, our schedule is a cupcake, there's no denying that but OU recently, TCU (as much as you want to discredit them) is a tough matchup, then in 2020 we start Oregon and then Notre Dame. We could go further down the line like when we play Washington and Texas in the same year along w/ our Big 10 schedule but that's too far away to assume any team will be good. You might not think the Big 10 is anything in conference but Penn St, Wisconsin, Michigan and Michigan St are always threats to have good if not great teams. Not really sure where this thought process you possess is coming from.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean also **** Joe Mixon and that candy *** joke of a school he went to. Stay out of my conference.

These are reasons too, I suppose. But no team should be let in that doesn't understand the beauty of three yards and a cloud of dust. Rutgers technically qualified because it's negative three yards and a cloud of dust for them.

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

These are reasons too, I suppose. But no team should be let in that doesn't understand the beauty of three yards and a cloud of dust. Rutgers technically qualified because it's negative three yards and a cloud of dust for them.

I would be willing to consider letting schools in after a 10 year probationary period where Kirk Ferentz has to coach their football team, but that would mean he couldn't coach at Iowa any more.

LSU fan states OSU won’t play anyone good and BiG has no one else good when they just finished a home and home with OU. 

When defending LSU, uses Wisconsin as a tough out of conference game they scheduled. 

I forget what conference Wisconsin plays in.

This dudes troll game is phenomenal. 

Archived