Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

14 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Re: the trailer.  

Everyone is looking for misleading hints/easter eggs especially after the Hulk in Wakanda from Infinity War.

What if the Russos knew that and there is no fake scenes?  They know no one can/will completely believe the trailer haha it's freedom to put whatever they want in there real or not

Probably a mix of the two with some alterations. 

In the IW trailer, Thanos only had two infinity stones in the gauntlet when fighting with Cap and the same when fighting Stark. As we saw in the movie he actually had all but one and two respectively. 

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Probably a mix of the two with some alterations. 

In the IW trailer, Thanos only had two infinity stones in the gauntlet when fighting with Cap and the same when fighting Stark. As we saw in the movie he actually had all but one and two respectively. 

could be true but I still think there are some fake scenes.

A couple other scenes in IW trailer that didn't make the film was when Thor got the stormbreaker and at the end of the trailer when Cap and the rest of them are running through the jungle in Wakanda.

19 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

could be true but I still think there are some fake scenes.

A couple other scenes in IW trailer that didn't make the film was when Thor got the stormbreaker and at the end of the trailer when Cap and the rest of them are running through the jungle in Wakanda.

I heard people suggest that they could go back on time and this time actually have the hulk with them, which is what that scene shows.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

I heard people suggest that they could go back on time and this time actually have the hulk with them, which is what that scene shows.

A few months ago I was under the belief that Strange put a maker on the time stone. After they get everyone out of the soul world, time is shifted back to that exact moment where Thanos first used the Time Stone so that's when hulk decides to show up and we get that scene of them running through the jungle.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Possible, but I'm sure I remember seeing the Russos saying that scene was only for the trailer. 

I believe they wanted us to think Hulk would come out and save the day so that's why we got that scene but again who knows.....

I remembered reading somewhere where someone believes some of those fake scenes are really A4 scenes.

The scene they mainly used to prove their theory is the scene where Tony suits up for the first time. If you compare it to the one in the trailer there are a few things that are different. 

43 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I believe they wanted us to think Hulk would come out and save the day so that's why we got that scene but again who knows.....

I remembered reading somewhere where someone believes some of those fake scenes are really A4 scenes.

The scene they mainly used to prove their theory is the scene where Tony suits up for the first time. If you compare it to the one in the trailer there are a few things that are different. 

Yeah, there's a few scenes from the trailers that were slightly different in the movie. Spider-Man introducing himself to Doctor Strange, Loki presenting the Tesseract, etc.

10 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Due to loving no one but himself, Red Skull was unable to claim the Infinity Stone. Directors Joe and Anthony Russostated that, after Thanos claims the Soul Stone, Red Skull is freed from his curse and permitted to leave Vormir and pursue his own desire for the Infinity Stones.

Red Skull helps the avengers? 

Wouldn't think so. Cap  probably says no in any case....

14 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Due to loving no one but himself, Red Skull was unable to claim the Infinity Stone. Directors Joe and Anthony Russostated that, after Thanos claims the Soul Stone, Red Skull is freed from his curse and permitted to leave Vormir and pursue his own desire for the Infinity Stones.

maybe hes going to be a side boss

Cap and Red Skull kill each other

15 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

How’s he gonna leave?  Gonna have to wait for a ship and then jump the pilot. 

Archived