Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

This page (and some of the Captain Marvel pages), are some of the worst posting this site has seen.  Just drop it guys.  No one cares to read this garbage.  Take it to PM if it's so important to you.

EDIT: dammit, last page*

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Thor nearly killed him and it's been beaten over our heads by Disney that CM is the most powerful in the MCU bar none. Not a maybe or a arguably. They just stated it as a fact. So more then likely she could which is just sad. No one should even be remotely close to IG Thanos.

Thor didn't almost kill him. Stormbreaker, a weapon designed for such a task, almost killed Thanos. That's a very large distinction.

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Rogue took out Captain Marvel. 

Thanos wouldn't even need the IG.  

She "took her out" by absorbing her powers. Not like she fought her fair and square. 

Just now, D82 said:

She "took her out" by absorbing her powers. Not like she fought her fair and square. 

Fair and square? Dressing for combat like the Redcoats in the Revolutionary War was once considered that.   This is Thanos we’re talking about.  Ppl acting like he isn’t already prepared for her.  

40 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Wanda is waaaaaaaay more powerful than Carol. 

Maybe. The trouble with that one is they haven't really shown Scarlet Witch having the scale of power that she has at times in the comics. MCU Scarlet Witch has never displayed House of M level Scarlet Witch abilities. And I doubt she ever will.

56 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Maybe. The trouble with that one is they haven't really shown Scarlet Witch having the scale of power that she has at times in the comics. MCU Scarlet Witch has never displayed House of M level Scarlet Witch abilities. And I doubt she ever will.

She kept nearly full IG Thanos at bay while simultaneously destroying an infinity stone.

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

She kept nearly full IG Thanos at bay while simultaneously destroying an infinity stone.

Captain Marvel in the MCU is also powered by an Infinity Stone. I wonder if these connections will be his final undoing.

20 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Her subtle distraction at the end to keep them all occupied with her was a tactic. So in this case Tactful does apply, she didn't just throw down the Space Stone and challenge them all to come and get it from her.

Outwitting elite tactical soldiers is in fact a demonstration. I know you wanna split hairs but it did happen. So whether it's one demonstration, or many she has shown to be able to throw down strategy to outthink even the most cunning of opponents.

Wait wait wait. You want to down play instances in the movie as not being facts but you wanna throw out hypothetical's like (any other Kree could do it) as a legit argument? Would Shuri be as smart as she was if she didn't grow up in Wakanda? She grew up around that tech and developed innovations based upon the education she received from there. She already had a leg up on most of the other brilliant thinkers in the series, so all things related to vibranium would be her specialty. Danvers showed everything but the innovative skillset that Shuri has and in just a matter of years she has learned to use the technology like 2nd nature and to great efficiency.

Hell most technology we have now like Windows 10 wouldn't even be able to run on a Commodore 64 and techies I've seen not even be able to use that kind of computer because the coding is so outdated.

No, nothing she has done has topped all-father Thor. Even her most powerful Binary form does not come close to the likes of Galactus or Phoenix Force, or full IG Thanos. Hell she's even been toyed with by the Hulk and not even when he's in World Breaker or Power Cosmic form.

But hey there was that one time in that one comic where she was as powerful as a star and that was when that one time with Thor being all the way de powered, so that means one time in like a 70 year history means CM is just the stronger character. Lol, and you say i'm reaching.

My dad could beat up your dad.

21 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Thor didn't almost kill him. Stormbreaker, a weapon designed for such a task, almost killed Thanos. That's a very large distinction.

How? That's like saying Thanos didn't wipe out half of the universe the Gauntlet was responsible for that. They are pretty much one in the same, like extensions of themselves.

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Exactly.  She basically is a living reality stone.

I wonder if she is gonna be the catalyst for how the 2 universes merge to get the x-men. After the showdown with Thanos and Jean possibly ruining her Universe that might be where they bridge it. Hopefully neither one is a happily ever after and is more of a pick up the pieces and move on.

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I wonder if she is gonna be the catalyst for how the 2 universes merge to get the x-men. After the showdown with Thanos and Jean possibly ruining her Universe that might be where they bridge it. Hopefully neither one is a happily ever after and is more of a pick up the pieces and move on.

It's either going to be a gateway access point through the Quantum Realm or Wanda.  In the comics, we've seen Wanda completely shift reality a la House of M.  We saw her use some of that power in Age of Ultron getting inside the heroes heads but that was just a glimpse of her power.  Yet after AoU, we've mostly seen her only use her powers to fly and blast enemies. 

Or maybe someone else uses the IG to fix everything and doesn't do it correctly.

Archived