Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

Well I finally got my tickets for 1:45pm on the 26th. Problem is in my panic of actually getting to the checkout, I chose Senior instead of Adult (not sure why that was the top option).

So now I have to either find a way to exchange them without the risk of losing them or look into some extensive makeup for the showing. 

42 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Well I finally got my tickets for 1:45pm on the 26th. Problem is in my panic of actually getting to the checkout, I chose Senior instead of Adult (not sure why that was the top option).

So now I have to either find a way to exchange them without the risk of losing them or look into some extensive makeup for the showing. 

Atom allowed me to cancel my tickets and buy new ones. I know Fandango has the option as well. If you are quick enough you can probably snag your original seat.  

Could have gone Friday, but it would have been a standard screen.  Going Sunday so I can at least see it in X D at Cinemark.  Tied up all day Saturday with youth sports.  If some kid spoils it for my boys he's riding the bench.

21 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Could have gone Friday, but it would have been a standard screen.  Going Sunday so I can at least see it in X D at Cinemark.  Tied up all day Saturday with youth sports.  If some kid spoils it for my boys he's riding the bench.

lol, good luck with that

Archived