Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

20 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Going to have to jump on that right away.  I'd love to see it opening night.  We usually wait until Sundays to see big new releases, but this is an exception.

This one is probably worth Opening Night AND a rewatch on Sunday with a less rowdy crowd

26 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

This one is probably worth Opening Night AND a rewatch on Sunday with a less rowdy crowd

Lol, thats cute if you think its going to be a less rowdy crowd on Sunday. That's kids central for a movie this big.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Acgott said:

If you are good at avoiding spoilers that be perfect. I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind.

I didn't find it too hard for the first one.  I think i saw it 1-2 weeks after it came out.

This one will probably be the same.  I don't particularly like packed theaters.

We're finally going to see Captain Marvel tonight.  Should be pretty empty :)

8 minutes ago, theJ said:

I didn't find it too hard for the first one.  I think i saw it 1-2 weeks after it came out.

This one will probably be the same.  I don't particularly like packed theaters.

We're finally going to see Captain Marvel tonight.  Should be pretty empty :)

I wish I had your ability. I'm going to have to block Avenger related words on Social Media to avoid it lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

I wish I had your ability. I'm going to have to block Avenger related words on Social Media to avoid it lol.

There were definitely some references i didn't quite understand on social media, that made total sense afterward.  I just didn't try to think about it too much.

But yeah, blocking it is probably the right call.

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

Is that offically confirmed? Either way I'm buying my tickets for Thursday as I need my cool off to avoid the NFL draft like last year.

I've seen it reported on multiple sites, but nothing from Marvel or Fandango confirming it. That seems about right for the timeframe, though.

21 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Where did they show CM being a tactical genius or a brilliant scientist? Despite your hyperbole, her being more powerful than Thor is pretty canonical.

Her Kree background and everything she learned there showed her higher level of training not only showing her being able to tactfully outwit a race of "noble warrior heroes" from a far advanced civilization as well as being able to hotwire a payphone to contact a ship in outer ****ing space would be examples of her showing it.

Lmao where did you read that, HuffingtonPost?

Thor has shown the ability to overpower the Hulk. Comic Hulk not just MU Hulk. The only people in comics who have shown the consistent ability to stand toe to toe with Thor are Omega level threats. CM the actual CM has never shown the ability to do that and she is not an Omega level type power in the comics. Now Disney may have Marvel change that to pander, but everything in the comics does not support your claim.