Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

33 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

For all of you who bought tickets in the states, are you still going to have to line up at your theater/run to find a good seat? 

I haven't seen a film in the USA in a while, and don't plan to ever do so again. I know more theaters have seating when you buy the tickets though now. 

Most theaters I look at now have reserve seating.

So who's everyones top 5 heroes most likely to die?

1. Cap

2. Hawkeye

3. Hulk

4. Vision

5. Rocket

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

For all of you who bought tickets in the states, are you still going to have to line up at your theater/run to find a good seat? 

I haven't seen a film in the USA in a while, and don't plan to ever do so again. I know more theaters have seating when you buy the tickets though now. 

We have DreamLoungers now so all the seating is assigned so there's literally no reason to line up early lol.

On 4/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, beekay414 said:

We have DreamLoungers now so all the seating is assigned so there's literally no reason to line up early lol.

Usually no. But I've gotten into 2 serious arguments with people who decided to take our seats.

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Is that more expensive than the average movie ticket? Seems like a specialty theater. 

Not really no. Not sure how far Marcus Theaters go but all of them are DreamLounger theaters. 

Believe I paid $12 for my ticket

56 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

GMA(Good Morning America) showed a new scene this morning.

Yea and one that made my heart drop.

Banner "How do we know it's going to end any differently then it did before?"

CM "Because before you didn't have me!"

I really hope that's not forboding the original fear that everyone had about her just showing up and making everything ok. The Russo's said this was the original Avengers going out party so it better be that way. 

I really wish they would stop showing us stuff. I dont think there's a single person left that needs to be convinced to see Endgame.

Normally Im on the other side of that argument, that the type of trailers/sneak peaks arent for us, they’re for casuals,. But after 21 films, there really arent any actual casuals left. At this point, either your in on Marvel, or you live under a rock. STOP SHOWING STUFF

46 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I really wished they would stop showing us stuff. I dont think there's a single person left that needs to be convinced to see Endgame.

This

They probably don't need to show a single second of it. Just flash the name of the movie and the date. I would've loved to see that happen.

30 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

This

They probably don't need to show a single second of it. Just flash the name of the movie and the date. I would've loved to see that happen.

I'm a proponent of "just don't watch it".  No one made you click that.

I clicked it, and sort of wish i hadn't.  But i did it.  It's not Marvel's fault.

EDIT: Probably should have quoted @StLunatic88

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea and one that made my heart drop.

Banner "How do we know it's going to end any differently then it did before?"

CM "Because before you didn't have me!"

I really hope that's not forboding the original fear that everyone had about her just showing up and making everything ok. The Russo's said this was the original Avengers going out party so it better be that way. 

Seeing that this is probably from the first act of the film, I bet she is the difference maker in defeating Thanos however something happens to the Gauntlet during/after the battle and the avengers are left in shock as they KNOW they can't save anyone until.....someone get out of the quantum realm...... 

How not to spoil a movie

Interviewer: People are ready to see this movie [“Avengers: Endgame”].

Chadwick Boseman: Of course.

Interviewer: They’re buying the tickets, it’s nuts. How does that feel to know people love this film so much?

Chadwick Boseman: It’s great, but I’m dead. So I can’t answer any questions about that.

Interviewer: OK, so you don’t want to give us a spoiler or anything like that.

Chadwick Boseman: I’m dead.

Interviewer: How about “Black Panther 2,” anything you can tell us?

Interviewer: We’re not ready for you to be dead, Chadwick!

Chadwick Boseman: But I am. I’m dead.

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

How not to spoil a movie

Interviewer: People are ready to see this movie [“Avengers: Endgame”].

Chadwick Boseman: Of course.

Interviewer: They’re buying the tickets, it’s nuts. How does that feel to know people love this film so much?

Chadwick Boseman: It’s great, but I’m dead. So I can’t answer any questions about that.

Interviewer: OK, so you don’t want to give us a spoiler or anything like that.

Interviewer: How about “Black Panther 2,” anything you can tell us?

Interviewer: We’re not ready for you to be dead, Chadwick!

Chadwick Boseman: But I am. I’m dead.

Lol was that a real interview? Love Boswick.

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I still think she is the distraction to keep Thanos busy, not his ultimate demise.  Something like she attacks him, AM slips into the IG and dislodges a few pieces, then the original Avengers combine for the kill

Archived