Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Eh, I just can't see Black Panther being a primary player.  I feel like he's gonna be centered more around Wakanda than global stuff.  And I could be wrong.  I obviously don't know anything about his comic book villains or where his comics take him, so insight in that would be appreciated. 

I am 100% convinced one of Thor/Captain America/Iron Man will survive Endgame, probably 2.  Thor I see as a lock to survive. 

Seeing that they didn't want to release the FFH trailer because there are endgame spoilers leads me to think that Tony is the one to kick the can.

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Eh, I just can't see Black Panther being a primary player.  I feel like he's gonna be centered more around Wakanda than global stuff.  And I could be wrong.  I obviously don't know anything about his comic book villains or where his comics take him, so insight in that would be appreciated. 

I am 100% convinced one of Thor/Captain America/Iron Man will survive Endgame, probably 2.  Thor I see as a lock to survive. 

The whole point of the BP movie was to make him move out of Wakanda, to insert himself into the Global fight. I dont see them having BO retreat back into Wakanda after that. Which as some one mentioned is why making him and Shuri as the Stark/Fury type of leaders to the team more likely, as he wont have as many of his own big bads to go against. But some have hinted that Killmonger might be back in BP2, obviously he could always go up against Mbaku again, and the way they have set it up, White Wolf is increasingly unlikely. My guess is we are going to get Namor wrapped up in both a Black Panther and a Doctor Strange movies. As more of a clashing ideology than a true villain, and a way to enter into the mutant-verse.

Regardless of where they go, it will feel a bit odd. But if they are really headed "Cosmic" like Fiege has hinted, Cap and Iron Man wouldnt completely fit there anyway. I think the Earth Avengers will be left alone for a bit after Endgame. And we will be more exploring the Cosmic spaces with Guardians, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and hopefully some others (like Nova) as well as the introduction of the Fantastic Four

Am I the only one who thinks Avengers 2 will get a lot of attention if there is, in fact, a time reset? 

Tony Stark literally says in reference to Ultron, "This is the endgame." 

Also, I can't help but wonder if they might not change when Captain America says, "Enhanced in the field," in reference to Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch.  They say enhanced like 6 times in that movie. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Avengers 2 will get a lot of attention if there is, in fact, a time reset? 

Also, I can't help but wonder if they might not change when Captain America says, "Enhanced in the field," in reference to Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch.  They say enhanced like 6 times in that movie. 

POTENTIAL SPOILER

Spader was on set, but I’ve heard they were just going to use lines from AoU

use spoiler tag! Love DP ;)

To add to this, Bruce Banner gets all angry when Tony wants to put Jarvis into the Vision body and says, "This is a time loop, I'm stuck in a time loop." 

On 4/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, Outpost31 said:

Isn't he talking about the next alien invasion when he says that? 

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

To add to this, Bruce Banner gets all angry when Tony wants to put Jarvis into the Vision body and says, "This is a time loop, I'm stuck in a time loop." 

I would laugh of that scene came back up again. 

On 4/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, Outpost31 said:

Not at all.  As others mentioned, the part with Banner saying he's stuck in a time loop.  Then there's the "dreams" that Scarlet Witch had with each of them, including the part where Cap says "you could have saved us" to Stark, then later when Captain America had his, Peggy says, "It's over, and we can go home now".. could those be from a different loop? 

Archived