NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

SAINTS NATION STAND

THE HELL UP AND FIGHT! 

LOL I can’t believe the Bucs threw on 3/1 from the 1. Like what the hell man. Worked out but dumb call. Jamies is down, the saints are playing dirty. 

Except it was his own lineman that fell on him.....try again hater.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I don’t care. The narrative that he’s a starting QB has to end. He had his shot. He isn’t great/good. 

The bottom 10 starting QBs in the NFL are comparatively trash to the top 10. Kaep is certainly a top 40 QB in the NFL, which puts him on par with those bottom 10 starters. I haven't seen anybody argue that he would be a top 20 QB, only that there are around about 70-80 QBs in the league and he is certainly better than about half of them.

The fact of the matter is that every team knows this but they also don't want to trigger a portion of their fanbase over signing him when he isn't going to be the difference between a SB and a failed season.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

The bottom 10 starting QBs in the NFL are comparatively trash to the top 10. Kaep is certainly a top 40 QB in the NFL, which puts him on par with those bottom 10 starters. I haven't seen anybody argue that he would be a top 20 QB, only that there are around about 70-80 QBs in the league and he is certainly better than about half of them.

The fact of the matter is that every team knows this but they also don't want to trigger a portion of their fanbase over signing him when he isn't going to be the difference between a SB and a failed season.

It’s just not worth the headache.

this is worse than bounty/deflate/tape gate. 

Archived