NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

RIght now, I hope we just lose out and maybe have a chance at drafting Herbert or Haskins.

If we win, 49ers will be open for business to trade up and grab one for you guys at #3. I have no doubt about that. 

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Rivers threatening to run opens up the whole offense. Defenders have to think twice.

Well, they have time to think twice or even three times between Rivers trying to start running and hitting the LOS.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Ben out.  Dobbs in.  Raiders are finding a way to counter the Niners looking like they're going to win.

Humorously, if both win, they both fall down a spot and the Cards move into the #1 pick slot. 

Havent been watching the late games, I log in and read about Kittle going off for 200 in the first half and I'm all hoping he can hit 400 for the game.... then I check my fantasy game and see my opponent has little going......

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Humorously, if both win, they both fall down a spot and the Cards move into the #1 pick slot. 

Well, as much as I'd love to say there's no way I can see the Cards winning another game this season - last week vs Green Bay happened.

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Sack #12 for Chubb on the season. He's been on such a tear since the second month of the season it's hard to believe he can grow much as a player. 

Thats kinda part of what made Chubb such a high pick. He was already very seasoned and polished with an NFL body coming out. He was a day 1 impact guy.

Archived