Would you trade Baker Mayfield for...?

FGK

How Many QBs in the league would you trade Baker for straight up?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How Many QBs in the league would you trade Baker for straight up?

• None. Ride or die Baker MayGoat.
    • 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • I hate Baker because he is so awesome. I want him gone so everyone will be miserable like me again.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Paul Depodesta was also, but they missed on how good he could be, they thought he would be a top 20 qb in the nfl. 

He is top 5 when healthy, it might be a very small window for that to happen. 

That window is closing fast.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Yeah he didn’t look great before Freddie because Haley was too busy trying to sabotage Hue. I think a lot of other OCs could have made Baker look better. 

Come on please. Haley wasn’t sabotaging hue that’s just ridiculous. No one is dumb enough to make their own offense look bad to get the HC fired. Get the tinfoil hat off. 

40 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Come on please. Haley wasn’t sabotaging hue that’s just ridiculous. No one is dumb enough to make their own offense look bad to get the HC fired. Get the tinfoil hat off. 

No shtt it was ridiculous, it’s was sarcasm...

haley was awful, just about any decent OC could have come in here and put up a better offensive scheme together. Seems like the OCs who are worried and trying to become HCs bite themselves in the arse this year. Feel like Haley was focused on Hue being fired mid way through and he would take over and Flip trying to be too fancy with his offense and got himself fired for running an inconsistent scheme. 

Mahommes is the only argument that makes sense.

Mahommes is the next Rodgers and Mayfield is the next Brees. I won't be surprised Browns vs Chiefs is the Pats vs Colts rivalry of 2001-2014 timeframe.

Luck is older and has injury problems. Same with Wentz. Wilson and Rodgers are too old.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

No shtt it was ridiculous, it’s was sarcasm...

haley was awful, just about any decent OC could have come in here and put up a better offensive scheme together. Seems like the OCs who are worried and trying to become HCs bite themselves in the arse this year. Feel like Haley was focused on Hue being fired mid way through and he would take over and Flip trying to be too fancy with his offense and got himself fired for running an inconsistent scheme. 

It’s been reported many times that the reason it failed was hue and Haley were pulling in different directions. Haley was telling guys one things and hue would say another. That’s why everything was so dysfunctional. Hue couldn’t accept someone else calling plays. 

On 12/12/2018 at 5:55 PM, roger murdock said:

Mahommes is the only argument that makes sense.

Mahommes is the next Rodgers and Mayfield is the next Brees. I won't be surprised Browns vs Chiefs is the Pats vs Colts rivalry of 2001-2014 timeframe.

Luck is older and has injury problems. Same with Wentz. Wilson and Rodgers are too old.

....and Dorsey can continually tell KC's GM, "You didn't build that."  :D

im surprised a lot of yall would dump bake for mahomes. i think mahomes is the more talented guy, but baker's got the most exciting aura for any qb in the game right now. he's a championship qb. he's got that **** in his DNA. i don't think mahomes is a "gamer" to the level that bake is. if i'm starting from scratch, give me baker. yall are gonna have such a fun 12 year ride with baker & deserve it man kudos. don't be looking at other qb's w/ **** eyes. enjoy your boy. 

27 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

im surprised a lot of yall would dump bake for mahomes. i think mahomes is the more talented guy, but baker's got the most exciting aura for any qb in the game right now. he's a championship qb. he's got that **** in his DNA. i don't think mahomes is a "gamer" to the level that bake is. if i'm starting from scratch, give me baker. yall are gonna have such a fun 12 year ride with baker & deserve it man kudos. don't be looking at other qb's w/ **** eyes. enjoy your boy. 

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

This is how I feel about it. Mahomes is great, but Mayfield is the QB we needed to turn this franchise around. It's not just his ability to play QB, but that moxy that has the entire team and organization gravitating to him.

I haven't seen too many Mahomes interviews, but I'm not sure he would have that attitude of IDGAF what the organization was like in the past. Mayfield has changed the culture of the Organization so quickly with his personality; also helps that he is a baller at QB :)  

On 12/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, FinneasGage said:

You have passed the test and are now allowed to make the conversion to Browns fan. Welcome.

Archived