Packers @ Bears: Sunday, December 16th

G08

I am not sure what I am more happy about:

1) The Bears winning the division

2) The Bears beating the Packers

3) The Packers sucking

4) Mitch outplaying Aaron

5) Rodgers signing a massive extension and regressing at the same time

I guess no reason I can;t be happy about all of that. Here;s to 20+ years of Packers sucking! Go Bears!

10 minutes ago, dafreak said:

I am not sure what I am more happy about:

1) The Bears winning the division

2) The Bears beating the Packers

3) The Packers sucking

4) Mitch outplaying Aaron

5) Rodgers signing a massive extension and regressing at the same time

I guess no reason I can;t be happy about all of that. Here;s to 20+ years of Packers sucking! Go Bears!

In what way has he regressed lol. 403 passes without an int

Just now, Tyty said:

In what way has he regressed lol. 403 passes without an int

He has missed more throws than usual but mentally he is still elite, for just the reason you said. Of course there is a fair bit of luck with dropped INTs in that too, but still. Still by far the best QB in the division without question.

Just now, Sugashane said:

He has missed more throws than usual but mentally he is still elite, for just the reason you said. Of course there is a fair bit of luck with dropped INTs in that too, but still. Still by far the best QB in the division without question.

He is a prima dona, I dont want him and he fits in perfectly in Green Bay....

Very impressive season for the Bears. Beyond the obvious stellar play of the defense, Mitch and the offense have been outstanding, especially when taking into consideration that this is the first year for all of these guys working together in a new system. The arrow is pointing up and I think we are just scratching the surface with this team.

8 minutes ago, dafreak said:

He has regressed, its evident. And, apparently McCarthy wasnt the problem but I think many of us knew that.

I'm going to give credit to the best defense in the NFl holding them to 17 points before saying it was just due to his regression. He literally just put 34 on the Falcons last week.

And McCarthy sucked, he was carried by Rodgers for most of his tenure, not the other way around.

Just now, Sugashane said:

I'm going to give credit to the best defense in the NFl holding them to 17 points before saying it was just due to his regression. He literally just put 34 on the Falcons last week.

And McCarthy sucked, he was carried by Rodgers for most of his tenure, not the other way around.

The Falcons are horrible, sorry. And he just isnt making throws he used to make, there is no argument to be made there. It's what everyone is talking about, from Packer fans to the national sports media. 

Archived