Packers @ Bears: Sunday, December 16th

G08

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Im here.  Im here. 

For more fun read GB threads.  Hahahahahaha.

Rogers has regressed. No, he's good its team that sucks.  And ping pong back and forth on same theme in 10k different ways.

Who are you going to fire now? Who's left to blame? 

We'll be here next year too!   

Phire philbin!

22 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I got an nfcn champ hat n nfc championship shirt right when it happened at kohl’s in like 2010

Thanks for the heads up. Kohl's is about a 25 minute drive where I am but I am gonna check it out. I ordered the hat, but I waited on the reppin the North hoodie I want to see if they have them at Kohl's.

I wasn't really digging the first one below (not a big fan of the color scheme) so I got the blue one.

ff_3375782-710c863f8abcd77985c7_full.jpg

ff_3380948-cad7daced5c396c1fc21_full.jpg

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Thanks for the heads up. Kohl's is about a 25 minute drive where I am but I am gonna check it out. I ordered the hat, but I waited on the reppin the North hoodie I want to see if they have them at Kohl's.

I wasn't really digging the first one below (not a big fan of the color scheme) so I got the blue one.

ff_3375782-710c863f8abcd77985c7_full.jpg

ff_3380948-cad7daced5c396c1fc21_full.jpg

The former definitely seems more unique tho. Idve gone with it. When I get out of the hospital I’ll show y’all the obnoxious hat and shirt I bought at the beginning of the year 

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

Funny. Always thought it was Daniels not Daniel haha

Anyways, congrats Bears fans!

He’s just one Daniel, so singular Daniel. Don’t be pluralizing him to Daniels like there’s 30 of him 

7 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Did Nagy say what Rodgers said to him after the game? It was kind of a long exchange.

“ please be our coach next year i know you just got hired in Chicago and have a good thing going but we’ll pay you  well and I’m a hall of fame qb and i promise not to disagree with you like i did Mccarthy and we’ll win many games”

Archived