Packers @ Bears: Sunday, December 16th

G08

49 minutes ago, dafreak said:

“Mitch had outstanding pocket awareness today,” Packers corner Tony Brown said. “He was very accurate with his throws. He picked up some blitzes. He moved well. He had a really good day.”

“It was very frustrating,” Packers corner Bashaud Breeland said. “We couldn’t get them off the field.”

“Mitch had a great game,” Brown reiterated. “He played awesome, so hat’s off to him.”

Like the post.

But here come the naysayers...

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Can’t be. LA would still finish 13-3 and the best the Bears could finish is 12-4. The Rams would have to lose 2 of their final 3.

FWIW, I dont think the Rams are all that.... Bears have a real shot at this....

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

What the heck???  I've never seen a player sack a QB while facing in the other direction, but Mack just did that to Rodgers?  Geez, what a beast!

He didnt choose to be completely turned around and dragging an OL to QB. LOL. Refs have decided Packers dont hold.  Gives them quite an advantage.  

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Floyd got held bad at least 3x as well.  

Don't get me going on this, there was one holding call against the Packers the entire game. There were literally at least 5-7 blatantly obvious calls that were not called. That alone kept the Packers in the game, which was possibly the intent.

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Don't get me going on this, there was one holding call against the Packers the entire game. There were literally at least 5-7 blatantly obvious calls that were not called. That alone kept the Packers in the game, which was possibly the intent.

It was so blatant. 

Archived