Packers @ Bears: Sunday, December 16th

G08

Just now, dafreak said:

The Falcons are horrible, sorry. And he just isnt making throws he used to make, there is no argument to be made there. It's what everyone is talking about, from Packer fans to the national sports media. 

Cool, then we have to diminish Tru's game because the Bucs sucked?

He is still by far better than anyone in the division. There is no argument to be made against that.

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Cool, then we have to diminish Tru's game because the Bucs sucked?

He is still by far better than anyone in the division. There is no argument to be made against that.

Yes, I think we do need to diminish Tru's game against the Bucs. And yes, Rodgers is still the King QB of the North but ill take my chances with Tru moving forward. I dont want a prima dona QB, Tru is the exact opposite and has done a helluva job in year 1 with new teammates and in a new system.

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I'm here ordering my NFCN champ hat before they sell out and I have to wait 6 weeks like I had to 8 years ago.

I got an nfcn champ hat n nfc championship shirt right when it happened at kohl’s in like 2010

I'm so god damn proud. I didn't speak to my friends that were at my place for pretty much that whole second half and I lost it as soon as the onside kick was recovered. I love this team. Been a long road back. Monsters of the ******* Midway.

WIOGNRWIOGNEOGIFHGFSLKGHSFLKGSDHFSIDLGKH

Good game today.  The botched fake punt and the Howard/Cohen fumble were the only bad things, but those are high risk/high reward plays.  5 sacks today, Mack had 2 1/2, Floyd had 2.  We play SF next week, we can't take them lightly.  We still need to play big to keep the momentum going. 

18 minutes ago, G08 said:

Where my boys at?

@Sugashane @WindyCity @GOGRIESE@JustAnotherFan @dll2000

I'm sure I've missed some people, I apologize... but LETS ******* GO MAN!!!!

My gfs Bday, I didnt get to watch the game. I have it on the DVR at home just waiting for tomorrow.  Was trying to avoid finding out anything, but the notification came while I was looking up a recipe.  Bear Down

Also, Mitch was great today. I know we didn't ask him to do too much but he what he did, he was fantastic. THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK.

Floyd, Mack, Roquan all shone on D too. 

Man to win it at Soldier Field over Green Bay, unreal.

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

My gfs Bday, I didnt get to watch the game. I have it on the DVR at home just waiting for tomorrow.  Was trying to avoid finding out anything, but the notification came while I was looking up a recipe.  Bear Down

Ha!  I usually watch on gamepass at 7:30, but I couldnt wait. 

22 minutes ago, G08 said:

Where my boys at?

@Sugashane @WindyCity @GOGRIESE@JustAnotherFan @dll2000

I'm sure I've missed some people, I apologize... but LETS ******* GO MAN!!!!

Im here.  Im here. 

For more fun read GB threads.  Hahahahahaha.

Rogers has regressed. No, he's good its team that sucks.  And ping pong back and forth on same theme in 10k different ways.

Who are you going to fire now? Who's left to blame? 

We'll be here next year too!   

9 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

It's a great ******* win; let's go man!!

Archived