Packers @ Bears: Sunday, December 16th

G08

11 hours ago, dafreak said:

Trubisky > Goff and the Bears exposed them...

While I like Tru's skill set better than I do Goff's I think it's a bit premature to say this.

I feel for Goff though, because like Tru, when he has a bad game or two all the naysayers come out and try to reconfirm their opinions on how he is a bust.

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Also the dolphins game :eyeroll: should’ve been two easy wins 

9 hours ago, SLCbear said:

Dam that Giants game  !!!!!!!!!!

How quickly things have changed. For the last several years the "dang that Giants game or Dolphins game" would have been wins we scratched out to drop out of getting one of the top four or five draft picks next season.

7 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

While I like Tru's skill set better than I do Goff's I think it's a bit premature to say this.

I feel for Goff though, because like Tru, when he has a bad game or two all the naysayers come out and try to reconfirm their opinions on how he is a bust.

Yep I like the Rams in a lot of ways because I feel for Goff as he is getting the same BS that Mitch is getting. He is a young QB and he is going to have bad games. People expect every QB to be Rogers.

41 minutes ago, 51to54 said:

How quickly things have changed. For the last several years the "dang that Giants game or Dolphins game" would have been wins we scratched out to drop out of getting one of the top four or five draft picks next season.

So essentially now we beat good teams and lose to bad ones rather than the other way around

This was an important game for the team and the QB.

I was hard on Mitchell after his brutal performance against the Rams. He needed to step up and he played a really good clean game.

Both 10 and the team needed the confidence of beating GB, of having that moment with the fans that were there. 

It felt like a weight was lifted, a changing of the guard.

The Bears OL was bad in the first pass in terms of pass pro. Massie & whitehair were getting abused. Mix in Daniels’ false start and it wasn’t ideal.

Nichols is another mid/late round gem

One of the Bears offense’s big problems is that they start too many drives with too many 2nd and 3rd & long’s. I’d like to see them stop with the Cohen sideline run once every quarter and the presnap penalties at home are embarrassing.

On the Rodgers miss to St. Brown in the endzone, Hicks (?) got held big time

On the first play after the 2 minute warning, Mack was held for a good 2.5 seconds. It would have been a safety since it was in the endzone.

Two plays before the Jackson interception, Goldman was held.

Hats off to Floyd. Rough start to the hear, to say the least, but his last 4 games have been great.

Clay Matthews sucks ***.

No one has been harder on O’Donnell than me but he was great yesterday. 

On that note, Bellamy was great also. A big catch late in the 2nd and his special teams prowess hasn’t gone unnoticed

Burton caught 3 passes and dropped 2. Not good. This has been going on for a month now. At this point I’d rather get Shaheen more involved.

Anthony Miller.. are you there?

Jimmy Graham sucks ***

Besides the pass deflection into the interception I didn’t notice Roquan as much live but my god he was all over the place.

Lynch is a loss but Irving played well, in particular on the drive that ended in the Rodgers INT; he had two pressures including one QB hit.

Amukamara was miserable. He’ll be better.

Trubisky was pretty damn good. In week 1 he kind of shelled up when the going got tough. In week 15 he stepped on the packers throat. The Burton TD was a good one. The late 2nd quarter throw to Shaheen moving to his left that lead to a touchdown and the late 3rd quarter throw to Gabriel moving to his left were impressive as hell.

Green Bay sucks... ***

I've been apart of this forum for a long time and we've had very little winning teams in that time. So this is a big surreal for me still. It's just a weird feeling but I'm loving it. It's the first time in a while that I actually ordered Bears gear. Birthday is tomorrow so this was a great way to set off the week. 

Good news is too. We have a really good Head Coach and GM combo. Been a long time since we've been able to say that. 

8 hours ago, GOGRIESE said:

I've been apart of this forum for a long time and we've had very little winning teams in that time. So this is a big surreal for me still. It's just a weird feeling but I'm loving it. It's the first time in a while that I actually ordered Bears gear. Birthday is tomorrow so this was a great way to set off the week. 

Good news is too. We have a really good Head Coach and GM combo. Been a long time since we've been able to say that. 

Happy birthday bud!

Archived