Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Edit in ‘ right now’ Would you give the Bears our two 1st for Mack? I would seriously consider it. Lol 

Clowney in FA (what we hope Ferrell becomes, 7-9 sacks and good against the run)

WR with 1st and LB Simmions with the other 1st. Then another WR and C/G depth with our 3rds. I’d entertain another RB to pair with Jacobs in the 3rd or a LB or S if We decide to save cap cutting Joyner.

Edited by G

Not only did the schedule makers screw us with this upcoming stretch, but they dropped the ball on some potential ratings. Halloween is on a Thursday but we have a Thursday game the week after. Could you imagine Halloween in the black hole for the last prime time game in Oakland? Instead, it’s 9ers vs Cardinals. Yawn

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

Not only did the schedule makers screw us with this upcoming stretch, but they dropped the ball on some potential ratings. Halloween is on a Thursday but we have a Thursday game the week after. Could you imagine Halloween in the black hole for the last prime time game in Oakland? Instead, it’s 9ers vs Cardinals. Yawn

I don't remember how many years ago it was (15 ish), I went to a night game on New Year's eve against the Giants (Raiders lost), but the coliseum was crazy. It was a great atmosphere in that dump.

Obviously this has almost a non existence chance of happening but I like to think of hypotheticals. 

Packers, Lafleur is not a good coach IMO and I didn’t like the hire. And as suspected, that offense hasn’t looked very good and ARod once again looks frustrated. That Defense however has played as a Top 5 unit and that is basically Mike Petite’s team. He has done a splendid job this year and the real coach of that team. 

My thing is if the Packers faulter (miss playoffs) and ARod demands out, does Gruden/Mayock inquire? It’s the most aggressive FO we’ve ever had (well, not including Al Davis overpays). 

Carr and two firsts would certainly get the job done. Get AJ Green and Robby Anderson in FA and postpone EDGE one more year, with the hope of Ferrell/Crosby development. 

Rodgers has another six elite seasons in the tank imo. And in a Gruden Offense he’d be like Rich Gannon on steroids. Unstoppable. This offense was built for an Aaron Rodgers. 

Obviously, almost zero chance this scenario plays out, but it’s fun to speculate sometimes. 

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Obviously this has almost a non existence chance of happening but I like to think of hypotheticals. 

Packers, Lafleur is not a good coach IMO and I didn’t like the hire. And as suspected, that offense hasn’t looked very good and ARod once again looks frustrated. That Defense however has played as a Top 5 unit and that is basically Mike Petite’s team. He has done a splendid job this year and the real coach of that team. 

My thing is if the Packers faulter (miss playoffs) and ARod demands out, does Gruden/Mayock inquire? It’s the most aggressive FO we’ve ever had (well, not including Al Davis overpays). 

Carr and two firsts would certainly get the job done. Get AJ Green and Robby Anderson in FA and postpone EDGE one more year, with the hope of Ferrell/Crosby development. 

Rodgers has another six elite seasons in the tank imo. And in a Gruden Offense he’d be like Rich Gannon on steroids. Unstoppable. This offense was built for an Aaron Rodgers. 

Obviously, almost zero chance this scenario plays out, but it’s fun to speculate sometimes. 

The Raiders aren't a huge contract aging HOF QB away from the playoffs imo. No thanks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The Raiders aren't a huge contract aging HOF QB away from the playoffs imo. No thanks.

With Rodgers, Green, Anderson, Tyrell, Our Line, and Jacobs, you’re basically one solid top to bottom defensive away from being contenders. 

3 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The Raiders are far away from having a solid top to bottom defense though

We need an EDGE/FS/Two LBs/DT. 

Conley/Mullen/Joyner is gonna be a fine CB Trio IMO. And Abram at SS.

If we could nail two of those positions, we’d be pretty dang competitive with that offense. 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We need an EDGE/FS/Two LBs/DT. 

Conley/Mullen/Joyner is gonna be a fine CB Trio IMO. And Abram at SS.

If we could nail two of those positions, we’d be pretty dang competitive with that offense. 

Joseph is a fine FS.... hoping Hurst or Hall step up this year, sign an vet  upgrade If they don’t 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Joseph is a fine FS.... hoping Hurst or Hall step up this year, sign an vet  upgrade If they don’t 

Joseph won’t be on the team unless he takes below market value. He’s average. You don’t pay average players, you replace them.