Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Trent Brown tweeted welcome back to the bay and then deleted it. Raiders twitter going crazy on Who he’s talking about. He deleted the tweet and a couple of minutes. 

who have the Raiders cut at LB that was with another team?  Maybe we signed Malcom Smith.

Edited by drfrey13

On 9/24/2019 at 11:01 AM, agarcia34 said:

Trent Brown tweeted welcome back to the bay and then deleted it. Raiders twitter going crazy on Who he’s talking about. He deleted the tweet and a couple of minutes. 

He was probably tweeting about the team going back but...NOPE

on the road again..... can’t wait to get back on the road again....

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I was wrong on Josh Allen (more for scheme fit) But right on Brian Burns who I had 2 behind Bosa. He looks great. Shot out of cannon off the edge

Loved Burns myself too, when you lead the nation in pressures in probably the second toughest conference, you are for real. His hips, speed, and hand movements are fantastic. My final mock, somewhere cluttered in the draft thread I had is trading down to 11 and getting Ferrell (I really liked Ferrell and still do) and trading up to 16 and getting Burns. Edge was our biggest need x2. Had us landing Jacobs at 35 still, whether he would of landed that far I can’t say, but no team between 25-34 had much of a need for him. Always gotta watch out for those trades though. 

Right on Allen at 4 and Sweat next to Ferrell but at 24 instead of 4. Greedy and Metcalf...Jacobs is obviously more of a need and really like the guy. Abram was too much of a box safety for me but he brought some old school to the game I miss so hoping he’s on track as I do miss the hitting of old. Just keep it legal and can we challenge those if yellow is thrown? Might need to add that if not.