Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, Darbsk said:

The thing is, it was a genuine question when we drafted him and myself and others voiced concerns that he was stepping up in level and physicality and he'd be running more than he ever had, taking bigger hits than he ever had and durability would be a major concern.

I do agree that the OL hasn't really helped him much but I think the major thing holding him back is he always seems to have some kind of knock and never 100% and he didn't have elite athletic traits to begin with so when he's lacking explosive traits and he's also hampered he's really a rather plodding back.

I think the loss of the rb coach was a big deal especially to a young rb core

4 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

This quote makes no sense. Even if it is all Carrs fault, we clearly have seen receivers behind the line of scrimmage. 
Is olson supposedly saying they shouldnt even be an option on that route?
Or is he saying, when they are behind the line of scrimmage, they are the primary read, not a check down lol

On 12/8/2021 at 6:56 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

Lol. I feel like I’m one of the few Jacobs supporters left. I really think the OL has done him dirty, but maybe it’s just me.

Jacobs is another failed first round pick that had no business being one. There is nothing dynamic about his games. He gets nicked up constantly. I agree the Oline is doing him no favors, but he is constantly missing holes.

He was a 3rd round talent, taken in round 1. Serviceable, but not worth a 5th year option. Especially because that price jumped to 10 million because he made a pro bowl.