Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

49 minutes ago, NickButera said:

The fact that Carr has thrown for so many yards despite of this is crazy impressive. 

This feels very subjective to me. The guys on top (Hurts, Jones, Siemian aside) are universally seen as the top QBs in the game. They have ability to throw WRs open.

You got Burrow at 19 despite Chase constantly being open and a top end group at WR. 

I don't much into this.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

This feels very subjective to me. The guys on top (Hurts, Jones, Siemian aside) are universally seen as the top QBs in the game. They have ability to throw WRs open.

You got Burrow at 19 despite Chase constantly being open and a top end group at WR. 

I don't much into this.

Also Carr's open rate is top ten so if this is correct his WRs are not the problem.  The pass blocking rate is is 20th at .59 but if it was .60 he would have the 14th best.

• Like 1

I found this interesting I was reading somewhere about Leatherwood performance this year and the analyst says he does everything right except opens up to the inside instead of the outside like he's playing the left side of the line instead of the right.

I'm not sure if it is an easy fix but seems to be. Just found it interesting

Edited by Bitty 2.0
  • Like 1