Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Oh I know, the scouts all had him ranked high, you might find the occasional scout that wasn’t as high on him. I just only had eyes for Big Ben that year. 6’5” , 240, could run and throw. Miami of Ohio was 13-0 that year, he was why....and lastly, it’s not like we didn’t need a qb. Lmao! The trade back with Cleveland (they wanted gallery) would’ve been the way to go, I’ve said it before on here, we could’ve used the xtra picks to move back into the first a nabbed Steven Jackson ( who slid slightly) before the rams. We COULDVE walked away from that draft with Big Ben and the predator. And that domino effect would’ve changed the 07 and 08 first round picks. Hindsight is always 20/20. Smh

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I guess I'm a little different opinion to most of the forum as there seems to be a clamour for LBs early in the draft every year but to me, if you stick Morrow behind that Rams DL he'd look very much like a Littleton a few years ago when he was a prized FA. Unless there's an exceptional LB there I'd always go DL first as I think Morrow and Perryman can do a job behind if we get the big boys right. I can't see it s being able to deal Littleton at all as his contract would be prohibitive. Morrow, Deablo and Perryman looks good to me if we get the platform right in front of them. 

I agree

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

so I guess we are keeping Denzel Good

he isn't too much $$ good guard, can plsy RT pretty decent. you need that depth imo. if good is worst guy on line then I'm ok with it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

he isn't too much $$ good guard, can plsy RT pretty decent. you need that depth imo. if good is worst guy on line then I'm ok with it

he's getting paid starting money, so I'm expecting him to be the guy at RG. I just thought we could get a good value guard at RG.

I'm ok with clearing cap space, getting everything lined up for next week. need to have few key signings and we will feel better. Also should give us clue where we go in draft possibly. 

really wanted Q-jeff back

8 minutes ago, Totty said:

If Indy proposed..

Q. Nelson

2022 2nd

2022 3rd

2023 1st

For: 

Carr

Do you do it?  

I would highly consider that.  

I would want another pick. Like we get another 3rd while sending them a 5th or something and yes I would do that. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Totty said:

If Indy proposed..

Q. Nelson

2022 2nd

2022 3rd

2023 1st

For: 

Carr

Do you do it?  

Love Nelson, but he's a guard.. not as valuable as other positions.  id want multiple firsts. with that said, we can extend him short term and still get deal done prob next yr

2 hours ago, Totty said:

If Indy proposed..

Q. Nelson

2022 2nd

2022 3rd

2023 1st

For: 

Carr

Do you do it?  

No, not for a Guard. 

Carson Wentz just fetched 2022 2nd, 2022 3rd, 2023 3rd. Carson. Wentz. 

I'd want Nelson a 1st and at least 2 2nds. Especially from an in-conference team that feels like they're just a QB away as is. Gotta use the bargaining power we have. 

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Waller about to be 10+ TD player. Massive underutilized talent last season. 

I've been said this with a QB that is actually good in redzone Waller would be a double digit TD guy every year. Now he atleast has a coach that can draw up some redzone plays because Carr doesn't create in that area.