Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Ferrell now has the second highest cap number on the team 🤮 for the 2022 season. 

He was highly touted coming out of college, works hard and is coachable. Perhaps a change of scenery is what he needs to find success. Gary Davenport of Bleacher Report believes that Ferrell should request a trade soon and get on another roster before the season starts.

lol

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Will Fuller - Julio Jones- Odell Beckham -one of those 3 

Suh or Dunlap -one of those 2 

Erek Flowers or Jc Tretter- one of those 3 

would be a dream ending to Free agency 

I'd go Fuller, Dunlap, Flowers. 

Fuller gets one more productive body competing at WR with speed to spare. Julio, love him, he'd be 1 and done. OBJ, I'm lukewarm about. 

Dunlap and Suh are close for me. Really close. I feel better about our DTs than our DEs though. Edge goes to Dunlap, but again, it's super close. 

Flowers. I feel ok letting James prove his improvement last year wasn't a one-off. Not great, but ok. I'm still worried about RT and RG. Leatherwood wasn't great last year, but he's the only one on that side that has much in terms of potential that may yet be realized. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd go Fuller, Dunlap, Flowers. 

Fuller gets one more productive body competing at WR with speed to spare. Julio, love him, he'd be 1 and done. OBJ, I'm lukewarm about. 

Dunlap and Suh are close for me. Really close. I feel better about our DTs than our DEs though. Edge goes to Dunlap, but again, it's super close. 

Flowers. I feel ok letting James prove his improvement last year wasn't a one-off. Not great, but ok. I'm still worried about RT and RG. Leatherwood wasn't great last year, but he's the only one on that side that has much in terms of potential that may yet be realized. 

Fuller gives us that speed element. I think Julio might be a steal at this point, his health is the major concern. Beckham probably out until December, but would be a huge for a playoff run. 

I just feel like Suh would have signed by now if he wanted to be here. Probably wants to get overpaid, I think Farrell is going steal that NT spot and not look back. Ferrell the draft bust is projected to start, and he couldn't even out snap Carl Nassib last year. Carlos Dunlap is a huge DE who could fit in the 3-4 defense. Can't go wrong either way. I give a slight edge to Suh because he can kick inside and pass rush. I think Parham is going start at one of the guard spots. Would be great to sign Flowers to start at LG and allowing Good to be a super sub at RG/RT. I would feel better about the talent level with Flowers in as a starter and Good as a backup. 

• Like 1