Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, Dessie said:

Would Dunlap fit in our scheme? Has he played 3-4 DE before? Thought he was an edge for Bengals/Seahawks? 

5 hours ago, Dessie said:

Would Dunlap fit in our scheme? Has he played 3-4 DE before? Thought he was an edge for Bengals/Seahawks? 

they are both 4-3 but he is a 6'6 285 pound DE coming off a 8 sack season

On 7/21/2022 at 3:30 PM, Humble_Beast said:

they are both 4-3 but he is a 6'6 285 pound DE coming off a 8 sack season

He would only play edge on passing downs when Crosby and Jones aren’t in. Unless he can play inside or we get injuries to either of them then I don’t see the fit. We need a DT. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dessie said:

He would only play edge on passing downs when Crosby and Jones aren’t in. Unless he can play inside or we get injuries to either of them then I don’t see the fit. We need a DT. 

Yep, we need our Cam Hayward to open things up for Crosby and Jones or else they’ll just be getting up field with the tackles shepherding them wide whilst the QB steps straight up into the clean pocket or a RB carves up our interior DL.

Edited by Darbsk

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yep, we need our Cam Hayward to open things up for Crosby and Jones or else they’ll just be getting up field with the tackles shepherding them wide whilst the QB steps straight up into the clean pocket or a RB carves up our interior DL.

that would be my 1st round pick in 2023 

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

never heard of him, im just glad its someone fresh. 

He'll be way better than Brent. I've seen him before plenty, used to do stuff for ESPN, the Draft, and a lot of tv for CBS. Fwiw he did all the army games last season and I think I watched one of those games and didn't have any negative thoughts about the commentary.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:29 PM, NickButera said:

He'll be way better than Brent. I've seen him before plenty, used to do stuff for ESPN, the Draft, and a lot of tv for CBS. Fwiw he did all the army games last season and I think I watched one of those games and didn't have any negative thoughts about the commentary.

i would of been better choice. boo

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I guess I won’t be making an offer anytime soon then 😳😄

Obviously a great business decision, I just hope the franchise doesn’t go all ‘corporate’ and still retains the old Raider values and character.