Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, raidr4life said:

It's like dudes haven't seen enough of Carr fall short season after season. I doubt if he was on the team this year we would have been better he just loses games in different ways. Bad redzone play, and stretches of 3 and out, kicking fg's would had led us to the same place 8 or 9 wins. The once in an awhile wow throw and dudes be saying wait until year 3 in the system.

Bro. Our QB play was atrocious like 16 out of 17 games. Carr at least gave us 8 good games a year. We had one good game and that was against the Chargers when their team had a backup QB playing and their entire roster quit on their HC.

7 hours ago, Jerry said:

For the record. Our combined QB play was 19 TDs and 16 INTs. Carr went 25 TDs and 8 INTs. We would’ve won more games with him this year.

Especially when you consider how many games we lost by close scores. Steelers, Chargers, Vikings and Colts we probably win, but the past is the past and we moved on. At least we know where we stand now that we unequivocally need a QB and we’re not in the middle ground wondering if our QB is good enough to take the next step.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Especially when you consider how many games we lost by close scores. Steelers, Chargers, Vikings and Colts we probably win, but the past is the past and we moved on. At least we know where we stand now that we unequivocally need a QB and we’re not in the middle ground wondering if our QB is good enough to take the next step.

I think we would have been where the Texans where with DC. With the way our defense was playing, I bet Graham would have exposed Lamar Jackson too. Then a rivalry game again Chiefs in the AFC championship. Maxx vs Mahomes would have been interesting. No one knows the Chiefs like us. We were robbed by trash McDaniels.  

9 hours ago, Jerry said:

Bro. Our QB play was atrocious like 16 out of 17 games. Carr at least gave us 8 good games a year. We had one good game and that was against the Chargers when their team had a backup QB playing and their entire roster quit on their HC.

Where was those 8 good games for the Saints then?

9 hours ago, Jerry said:

For the record. Our combined QB play was 19 TDs and 16 INTs. Carr went 25 TDs and 8 INTs. We would’ve won more games with him this year.

You not considering all the garbage time stats Carr puts up regularly, just because the stats look good it's mostly from behind after he stunk for 3 quarters.

I honestly would take a shot on Trey Lance. Trade a 4th rounder, I think he is ready. Dak establish himself and had a career year in 2023. Lance is younger than Bo Nix and the same age as Pennix and Rattler. Lance is still only 23, he was a raw small school  traits based prospect. 9ers were contenders and in win now mode, and Lance needed time to develop. It's easy to see why it didn't work.  He has the traits, but just hasn't had a full season to prove himself. Luke Getsy and blocking scheme is going to have RPO, I'm better sure we are going to get a dual threat QB. Could be Jim Plunkett 2.0. 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trey-lance/32004c41-4e01-6787-f7d5-ee3cea053121

A) Trade up for 1 or 2 for Caleb / Maye

B) trade a 4th for Trey Lance and sign a vet for 5m for competition 

C) take a shot on Rattler in the 2nd and sign a vet for 5m for competition 

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-nfl-draft-trey-lance-has-some-of-the-best-tools-in-the-draft-and-will-be-a-fascinating-gamble-for-a-team-to-take-early

Lance reminds me of a more mobile Jordan Love. It took Jordan Love a few years to get going in this league. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

Chicago, Indi, NE, last 5 games.

Next time do your own research. I know you hate Carr, just say that next time.

Never hated Carr just realize the fact that he's not that good of a QB anymore. Your opinion is based on speculation, mine is based on he supposed went to a better team with more weapons and a better defense and still produced the same amount of wins as us, and missed the playoffs. In a cake walk division no less. Anyway I'm done talking about him I bite everytime @Humble_Beast starts a post with "If only we kept Carr". Peace!

9 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Never hated Carr just realize the fact that he's not that good of a QB anymore. Your opinion is based on speculation, mine is based on he supposed went to a better team with more weapons and a better defense and still produced the same amount of wins as us, and missed the playoffs. In a cake walk division no less. Anyway I'm done talking about him I bite everytime @Humble_Beast starts a post with "If only we kept Carr". Peace!

your done talking about it, because you asked name 8 good games... 
and he did and you have no resposne? 

thats not you being done, that is you not being able to admit you were wrong 😉

who cares though.. Carr gone. 
We need Maye, Williams, JJ or Daniels to come in, and be better than what Carr was here eventualy. 
That is all that matters now

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

We need Maye, Williams, JJ or Daniels to come in, and be better than what Carr was here eventualy. 

If we want to win consistently, we need a QB that can put up 34 TDs per season (2 TDs per game).

That’s what I think. Hopefully one of those guys can do that for us.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Dude I don't care if Carr had 10 good games they ended where we did, of course he included the games they won not all of them were good.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jerry said:

If we want to win consistently, we need a QB that can put up 34 TDs per season (2 TDs per game).

That’s what I think. Hopefully one of those guys can do that for us.

Absolutely! In 2021 our former QB was 5th in yards top 5, but out of the top 10 he had 23 td's which was the least of the top 10. The next best was 33td's, thats 10 more, and multiple guys had over 40. Bottom line you need td's not fg's to win consistently.

Edited by raidr4life

On 2/18/2024 at 9:33 PM, raidr4life said:

You have to look yourself in the mirror with those lies