Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I have one card or most of my favorite Raiders and they've just been kinda stacked up so I bought a card binder to put them in and right when I got to a WR page (8 cards) I got in Fred Biletnikoff, Tim Brown, Cliff Branch, Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, and while these five are in my 2.5 year old son came up and bent Fred in half. Like every other card on the page is <$1 and he chose the like ~$5 card lmao. At least he has good taste I guess.

This is exactly what I want to read.

As soon as the season [was] over, Aidan O’Connell was in the building every day. He’s working hard and I’m going to tell you a couple other guys [to] keep an eye on [are] Malcolm Koonce and Tyree Wilson. They’re at a different level. They were really riding a wave of success as the season ended… [and] I’m hearing some great things from the locker room on those guys.”

• Like 4

On 2/29/2024 at 8:02 PM, Trojan said:

I have one card or most of my favorite Raiders and they've just been kinda stacked up so I bought a card binder to put them in and right when I got to a WR page (8 cards) I got in Fred Biletnikoff, Tim Brown, Cliff Branch, Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, and while these five are in my 2.5 year old son came up and bent Fred in half. Like every other card on the page is <$1 and he chose the like ~$5 card lmao. At least he has good taste I guess.

I have a card collection too some are 40+ yrs old now basketball baseball and football. Nice rookie collection 

I called Hoyer and Tillery Cut. JimmyG will be released on Day1 of free agency, and contract will be voided because of the steroids. I'm a little confused with Hunter Renfore: 2024 Salary - 11.8M Dead cap: 5.5M = Renfrow would be the most expensive WR4 in the league. I doubt he gets a pick with 2 straight down years and high salary. That 6m savings could be a solid starter salary. 

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’m guessing they’re planning to trade him to New Orleans for a 4-5 round pick

Does New Orleans have the cap space to pay him $13M next year? I can't see anyone trading for him.

25 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I called Hoyer and Tillery Cut. JimmyG will be released on Day1 of free agency, and contract will be voided because of the steroids. I'm a little confused with Hunter Renfore: 2024 Salary - 11.8M Dead cap: 5.5M = Renfrow would be the most expensive WR4 in the league. I doubt he gets a pick with 2 straight down years and high salary. That 6m savings could be a solid starter salary. 

A post June 1 designation would create $11.8M in cap space with only $1.8M in dead money. Faycon seems like the only other obvious cut candidate

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Everyone on earth called the Hoyer and Tillery cuts. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

using 11m in free agency is worth more then a holding for a late round pick. We are hoping a late round pick makes the team in most Cases 

Why can't yall understand that they don't have to make the cut until they actually need to use the money, as it stands now they have like 22M. Our biggest signing is only going to be 11M against the cap this year they can sign plenty of guys with what we have now and cut Renfrow if or when we need more. Jimmy is gone tomorrow so add another 12M to that. They're either trying to get someone to bite on a trade or waiting for the Saints to run low on money so when they release him maybe they will have to bid against other teams to get him.

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Why can't yall understand that they don't have to make the cut until they actually need to use the money, as it stands now they have like 22M. Our biggest signing is only going to be 11M against the cap this year they can sign plenty of guys with what we have now and cut Renfrow if or when we need more. Jimmy is gone tomorrow so add another 12M to that. They're either trying to get someone to bite on a trade or waiting for the Saints to run low on money so when they release him maybe they will have to bid against other teams to get him.

No one is trading for Renfrow with a $13.7M cap hit in 2024.