Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Worthy is small, small. 165 pounds? That's wild man. 

No doubt the Chiefs will hit more big-play TDs with Hollywood and him, but I don't think he will move the needle all that much for the Chiefs. 

Don't have to move the needle the already have it...

20 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Don't have to move the needle the already have it...

No arguing they are still the team to beat in the NFL. I keep hoping this will be the year Kelce hits a wall, but wishful thinking no doubt. I think losing Sneed is significant however.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No arguing they are still the team to beat in the NFL. I keep hoping this will be the year Kelce hits a wall, but wishful thinking no doubt. I think losing Sneed is significant however.

I hope Kelce is not hitting a wall, rather our guys smash him to the ground :D
It would be nice to beat them at their peak

Chiefs DB developement is really good, I doubt they will suffer too much without Sneed

19 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's on the decline.  First year in like 7 years where he didn't reach 1,000 yards.  Also had only 5 TDs this past season.  He's 34.  Father time is undefeated.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 11:38 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Worthy is small, small. 165 pounds? That's wild man. 

No doubt the Chiefs will hit more big-play TDs with Hollywood and him, but I don't think he will move the needle all that much for the Chiefs. 

He's a major hit away from being out of the league.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It’s quite incredible, not just the draft picks but when you add in trades like Brown and Bryant, the dismantling of the OLine and the Mack trade it’s almost like he was trying to sabotage us. Sadly, it was obvious to most that Gruden was a pretty good coach but just a terrible personnel guy. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

It’s quite incredible, not just the draft picks but when you add in trades like Brown and Bryant, the dismantling of the OLine and the Mack trade it’s almost like he was trying to sabotage us. Sadly, it was obvious to most that Gruden was a pretty good coach but just a terrible personnel guy. 

Gruden might have worked with a GM to check him and built him a roster. . ..