Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 7/18/2024 at 8:52 AM, Jerry said:

Bro you dork you totally were one of the first people to bring him up too.  Look at page 548 of this thread and you'll see that you three were trash talking him and then I interjected.  You crack me up.  

Bro are you blind? This literally started it, and he finds a way to say we should have kept Carr every freaking week right there on page 548. You crack us all up.

On 7/10/2024 at 3:24 PM, Humble_Beast said: 
You wanted DC gone. Lol. Advice in life: Careful what you wish for.
Edited by raidr4life

Who remembers the Mike Mitchell draft pick? Lmao. I remember that being such a classic Raider "WTF" pick and most of the analysts not knowing his name even.

I sure fell in love with that YouTube highlight package though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who remembers the Mike Mitchell draft pick? Lmao. I remember that being such a classic Raider "WTF" pick and most of the analysts not knowing his name even.

Yeh, he actually turned into a pretty solid player for a number of years. Much better than Jonathan Abram turned out to be and a similar style of player.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Taking DHB and Mitchell back to back was sure an Al Davis special lol rough times on the forum.

But whats crazy is that both ended playing in the league ten years even though they were way overdrafted. 

On 7/26/2024 at 10:10 PM, raidr4life said:

Bro are you blind? This literally started it, and he finds a way to say we should have kept Carr every freaking week right there on page 548. You crack us all up.

I literally wrote that @dante9876 was one of the first people to bring him up.  Not the first person.  Still trying to walk away from this conversation.  It serves no purpose.

Edited by Jerry

On 7/26/2024 at 10:03 PM, raidr4life said:

EA brought him up look again. Good try though.

This was before I tracked the discussion back further.  I never mentioned EA, my bad.  He did in fact start all of this.  Again, I'm going to keep trying to move away from this conversation because my point remains valid.  There's still a handful of people on here who crap on someone that hasn't been on the team for over a year.  A collective group of butt hurt people that hate on someone that never did anything wrong to them.  This forum's group of petty Bettys.  

On 7/26/2024 at 10:10 PM, raidr4life said:

I just realized a completely different person decided to have the same conversation with me.  I need to pay closer attention to names.

22 hours ago, Jerry said:

This was before I tracked the discussion back further.  I never mentioned EA, my bad.  He did in fact start all of this.  Again, I'm going to keep trying to move away from this conversation because my point remains valid.  There's still a handful of people on here who crap on someone that hasn't been on the team for over a year.  A collective group of butt hurt people that hate on someone that never did anything wrong to them.  This forum's group of petty Bettys.  

Ok but the last part of this post is invalid, because nobody was crapping on Carr, in fact the forum was silent on that front until as @dante9876 said, fanboy #1 brought him up again. I've always said I will respond everytime because y'all claim it's Carr haters that keep bringing him up. Lastly Carr the person is a good dude. Carr the player I don't think is very good anymore, that's my opinion. Y'all should learn to separate the two before calling people haters.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jerry said:

Maxx Crosby is going to be in the top 10 in the NFL’s top 100 list. Still can’t believe he didn’t get a single vote for DPOY.

Yep, in reality he was probably a bigger part or more important piece on our D than the other contenders were for their respective teams. I’ve been a little critical of Crosby at times but last year I genuinely believe he was the DPoY based on his importance to his team, his playing in adversity and his relative play all year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Read how Ziegler had a trade in place to trade up to the 2nd pick for CJ and Josh nixed it.

We heard that Dave liked CJ before but I didn’t know a trade was actually in place and was set. For my sanity’s sake I hope this part is not true 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Read how Ziegler had a trade in place to trade up to the 2nd pick for CJ and Josh nixed it.

We heard that Dave liked CJ before but I didn’t know a trade was actually in place and was set. For my sanity’s sake I hope this part is not true 

I hate JMD 

• Like 1