Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 9/10/2024 at 12:16 PM, Humble_Beast said:

They way it went down with Carr and his brother there are a lot of people with a bad taste in their mouth.  I do not believe in that anyways.  If that was the case AB is a Raider.  I would not want to know that he ever bought a Raiders jersey let alone screwing us over.  You leave on good terms then you are always a Raider.  Only person who gets a pass is Marcus Allen.

On 9/12/2024 at 11:59 AM, big_palooka said:

Selling off skill positions to draft a new QB seems like bad idea. Would think surrounding the QB with reliable pass catchers would be the best approach. 

That said, I would understand dealing Adams due to his age. 

Rookies tend to favor throwing to a TE early on and we've got 2... Would be easy to keep both on 2nd contracts to keep that cap low and build a strong running game in FA and draft a WR in the 3rd for two out of three years to go with our speedy Tucker. Defense with the other picks and maybe in 3 years we're a serious contender.

Fellas, I'm going to be in Las Vegas for a work conference for the October 27th game vs KC.

A friend suggested to use the Gametime app to buy tickets as I'll be traveling solo.

Any suggestions of places to go in the area? Any places for tailgating? 

I've never been to Vegas before. I am a longtime Lions fan but I'll be cheering on the Raiders. 

14 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Fellas, I'm going to be in Las Vegas for a work conference for the October 27th game vs KC.

A friend suggested to use the Gametime app to buy tickets as I'll be traveling solo.

I've never been to Vegas before. I am a longtime Lions fan but I'll be cheering on the Raiders. 

Idk about tailgating, but I'd highly highly recommend doing a tour of the stadium.  It was like 100 bucks but you get to see EVERYTHING.  It was badas$

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I think tailgating is pretty limited but there are large areas set up to watch other games, get food and drinks. Directly outside the stadium is a large area with food and drinks, and the cheerleaders go out there for a bit. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I think tailgating is pretty limited but there are large areas set up to watch other games, get food and drinks. Directly outside the stadium is a large area with food and drinks, and the cheerleaders go out there for a bit. 

That's kind of what I had in mind. Great info here. Thanks a ton. 

1 hour ago, Totty said:

Idk about tailgating, but I'd highly highly recommend doing a tour of the stadium.  It was like 100 bucks but you get to see EVERYTHING.  It was badas$

Ooohh... I haven't seen that option. I'll have to take a look at that. That's awesome, thanks!

I'm not really one for gambling, drinking a ton or many of the other activities that Vegas is more well known for. So something like this is more up my alley. 

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

I believe the tailgate is in lot J