Bears Vs 49ers GDT Sunday Dec 23 3:00 CST

WindyCity

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

You used net, which is about coverage not about the punt.  

Sure, it really means he can't get the height on his punts for the coverage team to get there. He has been average at best during his best seasons and crappy the rest of the time. But go ahead and keep defending subpar players.

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

The Packers play themselves out of draft position and we get the win. That's a good day.

It was an ugly but I'll take it. 

I feel like this game was always destined to be ugly to be perfectly honest. 

Man that was ugly, no wonder they're tough to play at home, their god awful field is a leveller. Credit to Mullens, thought he played pretty well, but our defense is just better.

Offense adjusted well in the second half, another good game for Mitch - he wasn't asked to do much but did everything right.

Keep that winning momentum going! 11 wins... ELEVEN.

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Sure, it really means he can't get the height on his punts for the coverage team to get there. He has been average at best during his best seasons and crappy the rest of the time. But go ahead and keep defending subpar players.

Have you watched Bears special teams for the last 5 years? And you want to blame the punter?  He has had a really good year this year, and dude was complaining about a punt to the 15 yard line with no return.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Have you watched Bears special teams for the last 5 years? And you want to blame the punter?  He has had a really good year this year, and dude was complaining about a punt to the 15 yard line with no return.

This season is average for him, and no I'm not going to him for one play I'm going off his whole year including this year. Which this year is probably his second best year and he is barely in the top half of the league.

Archived