Is Brandin Cooks a Top 15 Receiver

footbull3196

Is Brandin Cooks a top 15 receiver?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is Brandin Cooks a top 15 receiver?

22 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

On one hand he gets a lot of yards.  On the other hand, he gets less TDs than Julio and that’s saying something.  He also isn’t even the best receiver on his own team

So id put him at 17-18

Who would you put as the rams best WR lol? 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Who would you put as the rams best WR lol? 

I've seen several Rams fans say Robert Woods, and I've seen several others say the Cooper Kupp is (was prior to destroying his knee) the top guy. Moral of the story. It doesn't seem crazy for someone to claim Cooks isn't the best WR on the team.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

I've seen several Rams fans say Robert Woods, and I've seen several others say the Cooper Kupp is (was prior to destroying his knee) the top guy. Moral of the story. It doesn't seem crazy for someone to claim Cooks isn't the best WR on the team.

Oh i know im just asking him.

Cooks is the Rams best receiver. Kupp is the more reliable in terms of Goff feeling more comfortable throwing too. Perfect example is what we see from the Eagles. Jeffery has top 15 talent and he showed it when he was healthy in Chicago. Wentz is the QB he feels more comfortable throwing to Ertz. We see how Jeffery plays with Foles. Its on another level. So I feel Cooks is the Rams best receiver but Goff looks for Kupp more often and feels more comfortable throwing to him. 

With that being said, I certainly think Cooks is a top 15 receiver. For him to go to New Orleans and do what he did, then go to New England and do what he did. People questioned whether he can do it in LA because after all he did play for two future HOF QBs in Brees and Brady. He comes to LA and do it again. Like he validated that he is a top 15 receiver because the production is steady. I dont look at tds because they are hard to predict. A tipped ball here or a inch or two there on a deep ball Cooks couldve had more tds. Thats just how the game goes. I saw Calvin Johnson have few tds in a one season because he kept getting tackled one the one yard line. So tds are fluky.

You're splitting hairs at some point. He's certainly in a tier that would put him around that mark, though different people may prefer other receivers that may push him above or below that mark on an actual individual basis. His production throughout his career has largely been a top 15 receiver as well. 

It’s hard to place him as a rams fan. Because when we had Kupp all three were feasting. With Kupp down, we’ve sorta limit them to a diff play calling offense. He was lighting it up like crazy. All three were and Mcvay hasn’t really adapted to the loss of Cooper. But with Gerald becoming more involved I could see Cooks pop off again. 

On 12/20/2018 at 12:01 PM, footbull3196 said:

On one hand he gets a lot of yards.  On the other hand, he gets less TDs than Julio and that’s saying something.  He also isn’t even the best receiver on his own team

So id put him at 17-18

Hold on now Julio has done ok for himself this year lol.  He's in the top 15 of all recievers + TE's with 7 of those guys :D  You gotta give the man some credit this year atleast :P

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Hold on now Julio has done ok for himself this year lol.  He's in the top 15 of all recievers + TE's with 7 of those guys :D  You gotta give the man some credit this year atleast :P

Yeah he’s actually picked up his TDs lately with 7 in the last 8 games lol, including 4 in the last 3.  Just sucks that I didn’t get to benefit from any of them because I traded Julio for Melvin Gordon in Week 6 lol

Just now, footbull3196 said:

Yeah he’s actually picked up his TDs lately with 7 in the last 8 games lol, including 4 in the last 3.  Just sucks that I didn’t get to benefit from any of them because I traded Julio for Melvin Gordon in Week 6 lol

Bwhahaha and now it all comes around the fantasy football hate has turned you into a bitter man to my guy Julio xD

Archived