Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

21 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well then hell, guess there are 4 QB / Teams that could beat the Bears and their 85' Defense. So it is possible?

If only one of those Juggernauts/QB  (GB, NYG, NE, Mia) were in the playoffs a NFC team might actually have a chance.

Guess we'll  have to see if they face Brady in the SB to find out this answer. Especially since Trubisky wont be an issue come playoffs. 

I'm not saying the Bears are guaranteed to win or anything else, but the Trubisky narrative is crap.

17 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'm not saying the Bears are guaranteed to win or anything else, but the Trubisky narrative is crap.

I also never said Trubisky would play like Crap. But between the two , his play will most likely  be the reason you don't advance if that happens. 

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

It is no more "crap" than the narrative that the Bears will embarrass every QB they could play in the playoffs.

34 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

With Eddie Jackson injured, I'm not sure they're "that D" anymore. 

this is a good take™️

they’re still by far the best defense in the league but jackson is huge for them and his loss can really not be understated 

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Trubisky has NEVER had a 5 TO game.  He literally played the worst game of his career against the Rams.  They still won.  None of the Bears 4 losses are bc of Trubisky.  

Trubisky freakin stinks man. One read qbs never fare well in the post season. Not to say he wont improve in the future but you aint coming out the NFC with that one read offense crap. 

Archived