"Whatchu Get For Christmas?" Thread!

GHARMON9

20 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My two year old seems considerably smarter than my 5 year old was at that age and she was stoked to open presents yesterday and was yelling thank you after every present even when I told her it was from Santa lol. My son on the other hand didn’t seem to really comprehend the day until he was 3 or 4. I think having an older sibling matures you faster mentally 

yeah my daughter at 2 had no idea of concept of Santa at Christmas. She is a young 2 since she has a November birthday, When she was 1 and 2, when ever we got a"christmas" present for her, we would just give it to her instead of waiting. We would wrap up a couple of items so she had them to unwrapped and the gifts from family. This year she was all excited, talked about santa, and was excited when she saw all the presents under the tree. She didnt freak out when we took her to see santa this year

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

yeah my daughter at 2 had no idea of concept of Santa at Christmas. She is a young 2 since she has a November birthday, When she was 1 and 2, when ever we got a"christmas" present for her, we would just give it to her instead of waiting. We would wrap up a couple of items so she had them to unwrapped and the gifts from family. This year she was all excited, talked about santa, and was excited when she saw all the presents under the tree. She didnt freak out when we took her to see santa this year

My kids are both October babies so it’s easier to compare them at age intervals. My daughter is quite intelligent but freaked the hell out when I took her to see Santa which is odd since my ex has already forced a new fat man in her life so it shouldn’t be all that weird for her. 

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

My kids are both October babies so it’s easier to compare them at age intervals. My daughter is quite intelligent but freaked the hell out when I took her to see Santa which is odd since my ex has already forced a new fat man in her life so it shouldn’t be all that weird for her. 

Theres a picture of me balling on Santas lap when I was like 4. Im with your daughter Mall Santas are the worst kind of creepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived