G.Kittle: Top 2 TE?

Manny/Patrick

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

All because he wore a Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt a few weeks ago? Smh. 

I guess? I listen to the red zone at work, and they go into each teams local radio calls. Tired of them already. Toss up between that and the chiefs announcers calling the fb " sausage" for most idiotic nicknames.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:41 PM, eagles18 said:

If Kittle repeats this performance next year, then there should be no doubt he's the # 1 TE.  Gronk sucked this year and had Brady all of his Career, Kelce has had good/great QB play in his career, and so has Ertz.

Kittle: 1228 rec yds, franchise record - 4 TD

Kelce: 1274 rec yds, franchise record - 10 TD

I'll stick with Kelce as #1. Interesting though that both have the chance to break the NFL record for yards by TE (1,328) in a season tomorrow. I think it's likely Kelce breaks/holds that record at the end of the day.

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'll stick with Kelce as #1. Interesting though that both have the chance to break the NFL record for yards by TE (1,328) in a season tomorrow. I think it's likely Kelce breaks/holds that record at the end of the day.

One has Mahomes and one has a collection of scrubs throwing him the ball. 

Also, is it me or has Kelce lost a major explosion step? He almost looks Gronk slow at times. Specially hit get off. Might be me though. As I’m seen some of his games and he’s also dropped some crucial passes in games. 

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Oh my 

On 12/28/2018 at 6:21 PM, I <3 Faulk said:

I guess? I listen to the red zone at work, and they go into each teams local radio calls. Tired of them already. Toss up between that and the chiefs announcers calling the fb " sausage" for most idiotic nicknames.

He had a great nickname in AZ "The Shermanator"

Dont know why mitch ruined it

A 6’4, 250lbs TE that runs with a 4.5 40 with freak explosive numbers, great blocking and work ethic.  How did this guy last to the 5th? Even in the run first system it’s beyond bizarre.

Redraft and he’s TE1 of that class, absolute steal

15 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

To be fair Kelce has it once his game was over. Still the #1 TE. 

Props to Kittle though on a great year. 

Yep, that was fun. Also, very cool of Kelce to randomly send Kittle an autographed game jersey to Kittle for Christmas.  

I think Kelce #1 still as I need to see more from Kittle moving forward, but obviously Kittle has that potential to be at the top. 

11 hours ago, lark25 said:

A 6’4, 250lbs TE that runs with a 4.5 40 with freak explosive numbers, great blocking and work ethic.  How did this guy last to the 5th? Even in the run first system it’s beyond bizarre.

Redraft and he’s TE1 of that class, absolute steal

So there was an article on the athletic that asked this question, and apparently, the Iowa coaching staff blasted him during the draft process to NFL teams which helped push him down the board. His actual on the field production, which was highly limited, also didn't help. 

Archived