Week Whatever Game Day Commiseration Destination: Packers Versus Lions

MacReady

3 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I don’t understand tanking. I will never cheer for it. With that attitude every team that’s not in playoff contention should rank after 6 weeks because in all honesty your not gonna win it all do you should just tank. I wish they did a lottery like basketball to avoid bad football.

The Packers aren't tanking. This is just how bad this team really is. 

What does this team do now. Do you really think a new coach will help? Why does the leader of the defesne sit up in a booth with no opportunity to talk to his players, chew their butts out, or talk effort and strategy. This organization may have to clean house all the way up thru Mark Murphy. The othrer huge issue I have is thinking Aaron Rodgers is even average anymore. If you think this guy is any good any more then you are blowing smoke up your own butt. This team is much closer to last place than first so time to clesan house. 

Just now, Lodestar said:

Tampa whupping Atlanta...  assuming we lose, are we moving up at all from #14?

For the love of God, I have ALL of this updated FREQUENTLY in my Tankathon thread. 

I'm sorry, that was mean, but... Just check that thread.  I have been updating it.  It's all there. 

Archived