Kyrie Irving Traded to Boston

CWood21

39 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Crowder needs to start at the 2. Shoot 3s and play defense. That's what they need next to rose and Lebron, not JR smith 

What they need is for Crowder to start at SF and LeBron at PF. But obviously that won't happen. 

If that did happen, then they could even bring Love off the bench. 

17 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Lebron playing with Love as his 2nd best player is something we havent seen since his 1st Cleveland term

As I said earlier he played the first half of the 2015-16 season without kyrie. Love looked like an all star during the time. 

LeBron is going to dominate as he always does, but think he won't cruise as much as he did last season. His numbers will be better than last year and the Cavs will win over 55 games giving him a strong chance of winning MVP. 

Lets see if the Cavs will be better than bottom 10 defensively next season. 

33 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think this will be the 1st time in like 8 years that Lebron doesn't make the finals 

Cavaliers will be in the Finals.  Boston is still too young and they never addressed their rebounding situation.  Also need to see how well they play team defense with the losses of Avery Bradley and Jae Crowder.

Jaylen Brown replaces Crowders defense easily honestly. Its probably an ugprade there. Avery will be incredibly hard to replace but I'd imagine Smart will get some more burn.

People now dismissing the Nets pick bother me though. Lets not be stupid, that pick is falling inside the top 5 barring other teams having catastrophic injuries.

41 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I would be shocked if Brooklyn doesn't get in the top 5 in next year's draft. This is why no one can determine who won this trade until that pick comes in. I am still damn pumped about Kyrie Irvin though. But still on the fence about the trade TBH. 

Why can't both teams have won the trade based on what they were looking for?  This was an A+ trade for both sides.

13 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Jaylen Brown replaces Crowders defense easily honestly. Its probably an ugprade there. Avery will be incredibly hard to replace but I'd imagine Smart will get some more burn.

People now dismissing the Nets pick bother me though. Lets not be stupid, that pick is falling inside the top 5 barring other teams having catastrophic injuries.

Yeah, lol, two months ago that pick was untouchable af. Now it's "the Nets are actually gonna be not as bad as ppl think" even though they have like one starting quality player

Edited by champ11

13 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I agree on Brown, I think he'll come in and play great. It may be up and down but over the course of the season you'll see he potential he can have every night. Avery is the one player they'll miss and I am not sure Smart can replicate that. I don't even know if he'll be asked to replicate it either. I'll be watching this boston team, very exciting!