With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft............

Golfman

45 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Not looking it up, but wasn't he close to leading the league in picks this year?

No.

League leader -

Kyle Fuller CHI (remember this guy?) tied with two others with 7 Ints.

HHCD tied with a bunch of folks for 18th best with 3 Ints.

15 minutes ago, crfalker05 said:

Players for sure gone before 12 - Bosa, Haskins, Q. Williams, G. Williams, Allen

Probably gone - J. Williams, Ferrell, Oliver 

Missing anyone?

Hard to imagine Devin White getting past Cincy at #11.

I'm seeing Ferrell sliding way down in a lot of mocks recently.

7 hours ago, crfalker05 said:

Players for sure gone before 12 - Bosa, Haskins, Q. Williams, G. Williams, Allen

Probably gone - J. Williams, Ferrell, Oliver 

Missing anyone?

Don't think it's guaranteed that Greedy is gone before 12 

17 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Read something just recently that more QB’s will begin to declare their intentions to enter the draft, as this might be a better year for them than next.  Not that their entry will improve the QB pool this year, but as hype around some of these guys grows, along with some good showings at the combine, you might see some teams over-reach early the draft.  We can hope, anyways.

If I were a decent collegiate QB right now and at least a junior this might be the season to enter early because your competition at this position isn't all that hot and your chances of getting drafted are better.  It would help us a lot if a few of these kids do this so better players will fall past #10...  

Interesting that Miami drafts right after us and Washington is 3 picks later. Both are in need at the QB position. There aren't many QB's in this draft but when we get on the clock at 12 there might only be 1 with anywhere close to a 1st round grade left. 

I don't rule out one of them trying to trade for Nick Foles either. 

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I am switching my love affair for an edge guy.

If Jachai Polite is there at 12, I will be so happy. He is going to test well, so I doubt he makes it to 12.

I think of an edge rusher and I think 6’ 3” 270.

Let’s say Polite becomes every bit of the edge threat people want him to be. Don’t you just run the ball at a guy who only weighs 240 pounds?

Archived