Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

For those wondering....the guy saying Tyrell Williams looking for $15 mil per at least. 

Ooof would be shocked if he gets that for multiple years. Might have to take a 1 year prove it deal to get close to that number like Funchess just did with the Colts. 

3 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Yep. I'm scared we are going to end up having two  $100M ish  contracts with him and Mariota if he puts together a decent season this year.

MAriota... maybe.  Depends on what he does this year.

Byard... not even close.  Consider Collins the outlier... a DPOY candidate who hit FA.  Also... of that 84M... only 45M is guaranteed.  Early early prediction... Byard gets 50Mish

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

MAriota... maybe.  Depends on what he does this year.

Byard... not even close.  Consider Collins the outlier... a DPOY candidate who hit FA.  Also... of that 84M... only 45M is guaranteed.  Early early prediction... Byard gets 50Mish

Right I get that but add another year to the Collins deal and its total value is 98M. I don't think its that far out there to think Byard could command close to that in total value if he puts together another year like the last two. Mariota pretty much has to stay heathy and win a playoff game and he probably gets a deal greater then Foles. Maybe not here but he will somewhere.   

3 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Right I get that but add another year to the Collins deal and its total value is 98M. I don't think its that far out there to think Byard could command close to that in total value if he puts together another year like the last two. Mariota pretty much has to stay heathy and win a playoff game and he probably gets a deal greater then Foles. Maybe not here but he will somewhere.   

We'll just have to disagree on Byard.  He's a good player... maybe slightly overrated in Titania.  In the FA market, maybe he gets a bit more... but resigining here... 50-60M.

As far as Mariota... I agree with you.  If he resigns, it's probably for 25M+ AAV.  So either he earns that contract... or he's off to FA (and probably a short, prove it type deal)

13 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

16.7M for AB... 15M for Tyrell?  Yeah, no thanks!

Absolutely not. At this point with the guys we have, DK Metcalf makes more sense in terms of a burner that could take the top off. Is he worth a first I dunno, but would rather take Humphries + Metcalf than Tyrell at that price. Lordy.

• Like 1