GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

33 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I understand that LVE has played great, but is it just me or does it seem Jaylon doesnt get nearly the amount of love that he should?

Has played great all year and not to forget, only second full year playing since his injury.

He is a finalist for the Butkus award. I hope he wins it. If he does he will be the only player ever to win it at all levels. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is a finalist for the Butkus award. I hope he wins it. If he does he will be the only player ever to win it at all levels. 

He’ll be Navarro Bowman next to Patrick Willis. Very very good yet overshadowed but yes I hope he wins it. He deserves it after the road he’s had. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@The_Slamman => I didnt follow the thread, but did you notice what seemed to be a huge uptick in play action last night? 

I think there is merit to Garrett changing up the playcalling. 

I noticed. I mentioned in the GDT that we were using more heavier sets than usual ala 2016. Saw a lot of I formation as well. More than usual anyway ala the Patriots 

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I like the acknowledgement but I doubt he gets it though he has been overall as good as any LB in football   I also though I saw him taking over the play calling as well 

9 hours ago, quiller said:

I like the acknowledgement but I doubt he gets it though he has been overall as good as any LB in football   I also though I saw him taking over the play calling as well 

Save for a few plays in the meaningless Giants game, Jaylon literally hasn't missed a snap during our 8-1 run.

12 hours ago, quiller said:

Jaylon got ridiculously snubbed for the Pro Bowl this year. The fact that C.J. Mosley made it over him is laughable. 

Archived