2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

reading about a possible Roethlisberger extension... you guys think thats actually for the better or worse? not sure if i would want that guy starting for 3 more years on my team. not to take away from him just honestly asking about some sound opinions from guys that follow him closer than just your AFCN rival. he's about to hit his physical wall sooner than later no? 

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

reading about a possible Roethlisberger extension... you guys think thats actually for the better or worse? not sure if i would want that guy starting for 3 more years on my team. not to take away from him just honestly asking about some sound opinions from guys that follow him closer than just your AFCN rival. he's about to hit his physical wall sooner than later no? 

His arm has not shown much of hitting the physical wall but his mobility went out to pasture some time ago. I like the option of extending him for 2 more years and basically saying our window is 3 more years. If we cant do it then it was a good run. The extension should help lower his cap number this year to provide a lil relief absorbing the hit from brown.  We will need to add a wr fir sure to help off set some for brown,  but this team as bad as it played last year was 2 or 3 missed fg from 11-5.

6 hours ago, berlin calling said:

What are the alternatives?    

We are likely to ride Ben until the tires fall off.     Even if Ben is declining, he is still a top 10-12 QB in the league and better than any QB we have a chance of drafting.    

So in case you guys didn't see the entire thing, Bron and Davis went on to talk about how in the NBA its completely different and you need to have a ownership mentality as a star player, because there is so few of them.  Basically they kinda refuted Brown and called him an idiot for what he's doing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

So in case you guys didn't see the entire thing, Bron and Davis went on to talk about how in the NBA its completely different and you need to have a ownership mentality as a star player, because there is so few of them.  Basically they kinda refuted Brown and called him an idiot for what he's doing.

AB was crying to bron about Ben, when bron does the same passive-aggressive stuff ben does, but worse. how many players were traded and coaches fired to plz bron?

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

AB was crying to bron about Ben, when bron does the same passive-aggressive stuff ben does, but worse. how many players were traded and coaches fired to plz bron?

Actually Bron kinda admitted it.  Like he said in the NBA passive aggressive works for anyone.  In the NFL it only works for QBs.