Texas_OutLaw7

Around the NFL - Playoffs Baby

42 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

This is super surprising. He always struck me as a humble, religious Tebow type 

Yea color me surprised too. 

8 hours ago, Northland said:

I think the overtime rules need to change too.  Both teams need to get a possession.  

The OT rule was already changed to give the other team the possession of the ball if a FG is made on the initial drive.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

The OT rule was already changed to give the other team the possession of the ball if a FG is made on the initial drive.

I realize that.  What I'm saying is the game shouldn't end because one team scores a TD  on its first possession.  The other club gets a chance to answer.

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Yep. After looking around a little more, I think the writer may have some beef with Wentz. 

Regardless, Wentz shouldn't even be in this discussion as a young QB. Smoke = Fire ?

19 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Interesting stat

Coin Toss Winner Winning %:

NFL: 52.7%
College Football: 54.9%

People stress about this way too much in my opinion. The Coin Toss loser has a major factor that levels the playing field, in that they have the potential outcome to win the game on a field goal on their first OT possession.

20 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Interesting stat

Coin Toss Winner Winning %:

NFL: 52.7%
College Football: 54.9%

People stress about this way too much in my opinion. The Coin Toss loser has a major factor that levels the playing field, in that they have the potential outcome to win the game on a field goal on their first OT possession.

That is an interesting stat, indeed. Good find.