The Gun Thread

fotballer

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

AR’s are fun.

It’s a great time to buy....

That was an M16 :D

Would love to have one in MD, but you need a special permit to get one which is like $250 and your home can be searched at any time basically. So...yeah...not gonna happen. 

Might look at an AR15 though.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

What's everyone shooting these days? 

Nothing :(

Its been waaaay too long for me. I used to live out in the sticks and could just shoot anywhere, there were tons of clearcuts and mountains for backstops. My friends and I probably went a couple times a week when we had disposable incomes. I moved to the city about 8 years ago and have only been out once or twice since then.

• Like 1

Just now, TankWilliams said:

What's everyone shooting these days? 

I'll be heading out to the range in the next couple of weeks. Got an "ammo guy" who's been making rounds for me all winter. Need to try out the different assortments he made with different powders and grain counts and see which ones are most accurate for my rifle. Currently all I have is a Mossburg .308 bolt and a Sig Sauer .40  pistol

• Like 1

My accuracy with my Jericho 941 is piss-poor.  Its a 9mm and my only handgun, but at 20 yards I'm pretty all over the place.  I will hit the target every time, but placement on the target is all over the place.  Suggestions on best way to improve handgun accuracy?  I'm pretty good on a rifle, but certainly need some work and refining my accuracy this way.

On 3/26/2018 at 11:09 AM, TankWilliams said:

My accuracy with my Jericho 941 is piss-poor.  Its a 9mm and my only handgun, but at 20 yards I'm pretty all over the place.  I will hit the target every time, but placement on the target is all over the place.  Suggestions on best way to improve handgun accuracy?  I'm pretty good on a rifle, but certainly need some work and refining my accuracy this way.

Practice a lot more

Also, watch YouTube videos. Anything by Bob Vogel or Pat MacNamara