GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m not arguing that. Just feel bad for the guy if that’s the case and he’s getting torn apart for it

Who cares he missed 10 other kicks, a few that would have won a game and the Bears would have been in a different situation. If this was one one of his few misses than it is what it is, but he missed way to many this season. 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Mack's final 3 games- zero sacks

I saw him get some good pressure and almost force a pick. I am very surprised to see that stat though. For us in the past, he only got stronger as the year went on.

Anyways, sorry about the ending to the year boys. That's an extremely tough way to end the season. But you did have one hell of a fun year. Regroup and look forward to next year! Your team is staked.

(Sorry for other d-bag Raider fans)

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I saw him get some good pressure and almost force a pick. I am very surprised to see that stat though. For us in the past, he only got stronger as the year went on.

Anyways, sorry about the ending to the year boys. That's an extremely tough way to end the season. But you did have one hell of a fun year. Regroup and look forward to next year! Your team is staked.

(Sorry for other d-bag Raider fans)

Every fanbase has a few.

21 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Who cares he missed 10 other kicks, a few that would have won a game and the Bears would have been in a different situation. If this was one one of his few misses than it is what it is, but he missed way to many this season. 

I'm one of Parkey's biggest detractors and agree he should be replaced because you need to have a trusted guy back there who's reliable but I don't agree with fans booing the **** out of him at the game. That's just classless and shameful. The poor guy already feels terrible. Don't want to turn him into Ray Finkle now.

I have NFL Game Pass so I wasn't able to watch the game live.  I only heard the radio broadcast.  I just finished watching the condensed version of the game now and I had to come in here and say that Trubisky actually had a pretty good game.  I don't know why some of those jokers in NFL General were saying he didn't.  His passing was accurate, he didn't turn the ball over, and looked just fine as far as I'm concerned.  If anything, it was probably the more conservative play calling during the first three quarters that hurt the Bears on the scoreboard.  In the 4th quarter, it seemed like Nagy opened things up more and Trubisky came through, completing several longer passes in clutch situations.  If I was a (full-time) Bears fan, I'd be very confident in what you have with your second year quarterback.

There were a few Packer fans taking shots at Trubisky, and I think there is a reason for that.  They know their golden boy is quickly reaching the end of the road, and they are desperate to convince themselves that they still have an edge on their roster over the rest of the division in at least the quarterback position.  I wouldn't worry a bit about what they say.  Their team was at home watching this playoff game and the Bears were playing in it. 

Hold your heads high, Bears fans.  Things are looking up.  All I ask is for you to please take it a little easier on my Vikings next year.  :)

1 hour ago, TB 1 said:

There is no excuse for losing a home playoff game to a win 9 win wildcard team. The Bears were better then the Eagles and should have won by 10.  There is no guarantee that the Bears will be good again next year as they were injury free especially on defense most of the season. they don't have draft picks to add on and they have the salary cap coming.

Yes there are excuses. The Bears were better than the Eagles on paper but that doesn't mean jack in the playoffs especially when going against the defending SB champs who are battle tested.

There's no guarantee Bears would have gone on to win their next playoff game either.  You can choose to be negative but this team is on on the rise and should compete for the playoffs again for the foreseeable future.

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I have NFL Game Pass so I wasn't able to watch the game live.  I only heard the radio broadcast.  I just finished watching the condensed version of the game now and I had to come in here and say that Trubisky actually had a pretty good game.  I don't know why some of those jokers in NFL General were saying he didn't.  His passing was accurate, he didn't turn the ball over, and looked just fine as far as I'm concerned.  If anything, it was probably the more conservative play calling during the first three quarters that hurt the Bears on the scoreboard.  In the 4th quarter, it seemed like Nagy opened things up more and Trubisky came through, completing several longer passes in clutch situations.  If I was a (full-time) Bears fan, I'd be very confident in what you have with your second year quarterback.

There were a few Packer fans taking shots at Trubisky, and I think there is a reason for that.  They know their golden boy is quickly reaching the end of the road, and they are desperate to convince themselves that they still have an edge on their roster over the rest of the division in at least the quarterback position.  I wouldn't worry a bit about what they say.  Their team was at home watching this playoff game and the Bears were playing in it. 

Hold your heads high, Bears fans.  Things are looking up.  All I ask is for you to please take it a little easier on my Vikings next year.  :)

Looks like the Packers live in your head rent-free; still salty about the Tarvaris>Rodgers assessment, apparently.  There was no trace of them until you brought them up.

3 minutes ago, th87 said:

Looks like the Packers live in your head rent-free; still salty about the Tarvaris>Rodgers assessment, apparently.  There was no trace of them until you brought them up.

The reason I brought them up is that there was one or two of them taking cheap shots at Trubisky in the gameday thread in NFL General.  Other than that, neither myself nor any Bears fans have had any reason to spend much time thinking about the Packers this season.  Sorry.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

The reason I brought them up is that there was one or two of them taking cheap shots at Trubisky in the gameday thread in NFL General.  Other than that, neither myself nor any Bears fans have had any reason to spend much time thinking about the Packers this season.  Sorry.

Your illustrious posting history betrays this statement.

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Further, other fanbases were much more vocal in their criticism.  You seem to have this strange compulsion to tie in some Packers shot, often reaching to do so.  Just an observation.

Bears fans - great season.  I think Trubisky will improve considerably, and your future's bright.  Whether you take the next step is really contingent on continued good health.  If that happens, you'll contend (again).

12 hours ago, th87 said:

Yep. There are a select number of Vikings fans that must relate everything back to the Packers because of their inferiority complex.

bears fans, good season guys. Especially under a new HC. We’ll see you next year.

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I'm one of Parkey's biggest detractors and agree he should be replaced because you need to have a trusted guy back there who's reliable but I don't agree with fans booing the **** out of him at the game. That's just classless and shameful. The poor guy already feels terrible. Don't want to turn him into Ray Finkle now.

You are right, and I don’t agree with booing him. I cursed him at the time and am pissed he missed another kick, but for me it’s all business now he needs to be gone. 

Archived